Raw Material Specification Specialist IFT
At FrieslandCampina Innovation Specialised Nutrition, we challenge you to bring in your expertise to build the specifications of our next generation IFT ultra-premium nutritional products. You make the connection between the needs of our vulnerable target group and our global capabilities in order to deliver high innovative solution to a demanding market in order to create maximum value.
What we ask
- Entrepreneurial and open attitude, analytical, quality focus, customer focused and work well both independently and within a team.
- Experience on Food safety, HACCP, QCP, microbiology. Experience with SAP PLM is a pre.
- Excellent knowledge of materials for food application.
- Good communication, presentation and stakeholder management skills in English and preferably also in Dutch.
- BSc or MSc (preferred) degree in Food Technology or equivalent area.
- At least 2-5 relevant years’ experience with Specification management, product development or Quality Assurance (QA), preferably in infant nutrition area
What we offer
- Unique company culture of Dutch heritage and international presence
- We offer great work life balance, and competitive salary & benefits package so you can enjoy it
- Workweek of 38 hours, competitive pension scheme, holiday allowance of 8%, end year allowance 3%, bonus scheme, flexible working hours and the ability to work from home.
- Diverse training and mentoring programs to help you grow on your own professional journey
- Exceptional support of cross disciplinary movement within the company to broaden your knowledge and growth paths
- A friendly and informal working environment, yet professional team members as sparring partners
- Autonomy and trust to create longer term impact that helps bring better nutrition to the world
- Free cheese and milk at lunch and barista coffee to help you go through your working days with a lot of joy
Within FrieslandCampina Innovation the Raw material specification management team is responsible for high quality specifications of all raw materials used in the total portfolio of Specialised Nutrition (from newborns to moms). For this vulnerable group, attention to detail is key.
You will be responsible for making, maintaining and updating the raw material specifications of our Business-to-Consumer (Friso brand) or Business-to-Business (FrieslandCampina Ingredients) products.
We challenge you to bring in your expertise to further improve our business. And to make the connection between consumer needs and process capabilities in order to deliver maximum value. You’re familiar with the functionality of the products we supply and how specifications are set-up.
As raw material specification specialist, your tasks and responsibilities, amongst others, will be:
• Set up and maintain raw material specifications in SAP PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) system.
• Agree raw material specifications with global suppliers in alignment with QA, RA and procurement disciplines.
• Participate as raw material expert in NPD (New Product Development) and change projects
• Leading improvement projects and ways of working within raw material specification management.
• Build and use a stakeholder network, both internally within FrieslandCampina (e.g. RA, QA, QC, procurement, SQM, Supply Chain) and externally.
As Raw Material Specification Specialist, you are part of the IFT development team based in Wageningen, The Netherlands, consisting of about 60 people. This department is directly reporting into the business group of Specialised Nutrition with close connection to the corporate R&D department.
Next to your direct team members you will closely work together with various colleagues from other disciplines across FrieslandCampina worldwide such as for example Procurement, Supplier Quality Management (SQM), Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs.
Innovation Centre Wageningen
Want to work with colleagues from 32 nationalities in R&D who work together intensively in an inspiring environment? Then here is your opportunity. Our Innovation Centre in Wageningen consists of four parts: a large pilot plant with cooling and storage warehouses and three buildings in which the offices and the strictly hygienic laboratories are housed. Pedestrian bridges and atriums connect the different parts with each other. The centre also includes an experience centre, an innovation kitchen and a test bakery. Here, Consumers, Customers and Employees of FrieslandCampina from all over the world can experience our tasty products. In order to accelerate and strengthen our innovation process, we also work together with innovation partners such as Wageningen University & Research Centre, other knowledge institutes, our member dairy farmers, customers and suppliers in the Innovation Centre.
About our team and office:
- A multidisciplinary team — highly skilled, focused on making our best work together
- A friendly environment — with wonderful cafeteria, free milk, cheese and Lattiz coffee
- Sustainability - BREEAM certified sustainable building & and in view of the rise of electric means of transport, there are charging points for electric cars, scooters and / or bicycles.
About your work-life balance:
- The option to work from home — we learned to master Hybrid working
- Travel reimbursement — if you don't live around the corner
Learn more about our innovation center here: https://www.frieslandcampina.com/nl/innovatie/rd-en-innovation-centres/