Quality Performance & System Specialist
Do you have an affinity with data analysis and process design and do you like to work globally to drive continuous quality performance? Then this is the opportunity for you! For our Business Group Consumer Dairy we are looking for a Quality Performance & System Specialist.
What we ask
- Bachelor/Master Degree.
- Easy understanding of specific quality processes, like problem solving, CAPA mgt.
- High level of experience in working with applicable IT systems (e.g. SAP, Tenforce).
- Experienced in design of business processes & systems and data management.
- Experienced in Performance analysis and Executive reporting
- Experienced in analytics techniques; Advanced data analysis, query, and Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong communication & presentation skills
- Ability to act in different cultures and in an international setting
- Fluent in English
What we offer
- Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training.
- FrieslandCampina offers not only a competitive salary but also training and education on the job because it's important for our people to continue to grow.
- After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it.
- The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.
The Quality Performance & System Specialist is key when it comes to leveraging quality performance data to continuously improve QA Make within Consumer Dairy. By being responsible for the design of key quality processes & systems, and quality data management, this role contributes to overall Consumer Dairy vision to drive consumer trust & protect brand reputation with customers.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Delivering the in-time & full monthly CD-quality dashboard.
- Making sure that the preparation and visualization of this dashboard to CD Business stakeholders and Corp QA, is done in a clear and accessible way (BG & Executive reporting).
- In-depth analysis of Q-data and to bring Quality data to Insights to be able to identify risks, communicate this effectively to stakeholders and drive continuous improvement.
- A pro-active approach: take accountability to meet Q-targets and drive continuous improvement.
- Pro-actively designing and optimizing Q-business processes, like RCA/CAPA, change mgt, especially in the Make area (linked with IT tools).
- Defining the Consumer Dairy Q-IT system framework and roadmap, in-line with Corporate (Q) strategy and Corp (Q) solutions.
- Together with Cluster QA define roadmap of implementation of Q-IT systems per cluster.
Business group Consumer Dairy. This business group is one of the four business groups within FrieslandCampina. Consumer Dairy is responsible for selling, planning, making and delivering consumer dairy products around the globe. As Quality Performance & System Specialist you will be part of the BG Q-Performance & Compliance team for the Business Group Consumer Dairy. Together this team is responsible to globally ensure safe and trusted high quality products.