Within our business group Ingredients we are looking for a senior experienced technical project manager for our large capital projects.
As technical project manager you are responsible for complex Food, IFT and pharma projects, in the range from € 15 to more than € 100 million at the production locations of FrieslandCampina within the Ingredients business group. You manage the technical part of the project with a multidisciplinary engineering, procurement and construction team that work together on the realization of these investment projects, in which (food)safety and (food)quality are crucial.
What we ask
- You have a technical background and a finalized technical study in bachelor or academic level.
- You see this position as an opportunity to use your +10 years experience in the food IFT and Pharma in combination with your highly developed project management skills.
- You coach and help develop medior and junior colleagues with your experience and indepth knowledge of the different type of dairy processes.
- You know how to keep a team motivated and know how to realize the technical project within time and budget, without making any concessions to quality and safety.
- You are the spider in the web between projects and the line organization.
- You work closely with colleagues at the production locations and the external parties with whom we work.
- Your project will be carried out at one of the FrieslandCampina Ingredients production locations.
What we offer
Your salary is based on:
- The weighting of your job;
- Your experience and your training;
FrieslandCampina does not however only compensate its employees with monetary rewards. We also consider it important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career, our products also benefit from it.
That’s why we invest in relevant training courses in your particular discipline. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.
As senior technical project manager you are a team member of the project core team which consists out of R&D technologist, Process Licensor, and Commissioning & Start-up manager reporting to the overall Project manager.
During the design phase of the project you manage the engineering team. During the realization you are responsible for the procurement, contract management and construction phase up to the commissioning.
In this role you deal with various stakeholders with various interests. Internally this will be operations, logistics, SHE and maintenance, externally you manage all the contracts needed to realize the project goals.
Working under time pressure brings out the best in you and thanks to your coaching skills you inspire others direct colleagues and help them develop themselves.
You are an excellent stakeholder manager who immediately sees where your influence and presence is required to deliver the project within agreed time and budget and according to agreed quality. To achieve this, you deploy all your commercial and problem-solving skills.
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it's not just about what we do, but who we are.
We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.
The business group FrieslandCampina Ingredients consists out of six operating companies and 15 production locations worldwide. The business group develops and produces total solutions for the infant nutrition market, encapsulated powders and widely applicable milk proteins in clinical nutrition, baby, diet and sports nutrition. The products range from loose ingredients and base powders to complete infant nutrition, including consumer packaging.
As project organization within the business group ingredients we deliver business value by executing high quality CAPEX projects in a standardized way with a team of highly competent people who share their expertise across the Supply Chain.