Product & Project Manager intern White Dairy
Within our Project and Portfolio Management team we focus on the growth markets of FrieslandCampina. Within this part of the business we develop, produce and commercialize a wide range of dairy products within cheese, fresh, ambient and spray can business, targeted at key markets such as Spain, Italy, France, the Nordics and the Americas & Pacific.
The Product & Project Manager intern White Dairy (WD) fulfils product requests of several Marketing & Sales teams and acts as Project support. In your role you support the product and project managers in the whole process from product development to launch, ensuring good quality of project documentation and implementation. As commercial teams are located outside the Netherlands (for example Brazil, Mexico, Caribbean) you need to have good communication skills and excellent understanding of English. You will align with all disciplines within the organization such as R&D, Supply Chain, Quality, Finance, Marketing and Sales in order to realize new products.
What we ask
To be a successful in this position, you are/have:
- Finalizing your bachelor or master education with a strong preference for a business degree
- Based in the Netherlands
- Excellent Communication & Presentation Skills (at least English)
- High self-responsibility and accountability mindset
- Pragmatic and flexible
- Entrepreneurial ‘Can Do’ Mentality
What we offer
- Full support in your development on a professional & personal level
- The possibility to join trainings on project management and other topics
- An onboarding program including a dairy farm visit, a visit to a factory and many presentations from colleagues coming from different disciplines (depending on current Covid regulations)
- Opportunity to work in a very cross functional environment and get insights from different roles/departments
1.. Supporting in big renovations and NPD by helping to deliver projects in line with project objective, requirements budget and planning via well-organized Project Management, including management of uncertainties. You are supporting and coordinating all steps of a project:
- Project initiation and orientation
- Project design and planning
- Project execution
- Stakeholder Management
- Project team lead
2.. Supporting in product implementation by managing article requests
3..Supporting in Pack (re)design and labelling
- Translation of briefing into pack change tasks together with Print Development
- Connection of all required departments in order to smoothly transition to new pack while minimizing costs
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it's not just about what we do, but who we are.
We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.