Product Developer Cheese
For our New Product Development Cheese department in Wageningen, we are looking for a Product Developer Mozzarella, Rindless cheese and processed cheese. You will be part of a professional R&D team within a dynamic environment. Aside from your direct coworkers you will work together with various stakeholders across FrieslandCampina, including marketing, sales, operations, QA and technology but you will also have contact with external suppliers.
What we ask
- You are a team player with key competences: entrepreneurial, result oriented, decisiveness, creative, open minded and with organizational sensitivity
- You are customer focused and are able to act with speed and decisiveness to achieve the best results.
- You take responsibility for your work and are continuously looking for new opportunities to make a change.
- You have a Master’s degree in food technology, preferably in the dairy technology field and you have 4-5 years working experience in dairy, preferably with cheese and/or cheese processing expertise
- You have proven experience in project management and excellent communication skills in Dutch and English and you are able to (inter)nationally travel to customers, production sites and suppliers.
What we offer
- A good primary and secundary renumeration package and work life balance
- A meaningful job, contributing to providing better nutrition for the world
- Not just a job but a career, starting in a team that highly values your development
- An international company with strong Dutch heritage
- The best coffee in FrieslandCampina NL once back at the office again
As product developer you will:
- Be responsible for the development and implementation of new cheese products in cooperation with Marketing, Operations and QA
- Build up application knowledge in for B2B crucial application fields and share knowledge and insights with customers.
- Initiate and organize product tests on various scales, including analysis and interpretation of results incorporated in well-written reports with the support from colleagues in the team
- Present findings to relevant stakeholders and peers
- Coordinate and perform maintenance work (e.g. modifications, contingency, new specifications, value engineering) on existing products
- Work together with various stakeholders across FrieslandCampina, including marketing, sales, supply chain, research, QA and technology but also will have contact with external suppliers.
You will be part of the Cheese Valess Butter and Milkpowder team of about 50 R&D colleagues in the Innovation Centre of Wageningen. This team is working in close cooperation with FrieslandCampina Consumer Dairy, Professional and Trading. Within this larger team you work in a team of seven Development Specialists, who mainly work on Mozzarella, Rindless cheese and processed cheese and frequently test our cheeses on for example pizza's in our application facilities.
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it's not just about what we do, but who we are.
We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.
You will be part of a professional Development team within a dynamic environment in our innovation center in Wageningen.