Procurement - Senior Vendor Master Data Analyst (SSC)
FrieslandCampina founded its Procurement Shared Service Center supporting EMEA in Budapest in 2018. Our mission is to support the factories of FrieslandCampina in EMEA in sourcing and on time payment of our suppliers in the most effective and efficient manner. Our vision is to move from being optimized towards a truly value add SSC. We aim to reach our vision with our strategy to create efficiencies in our organization, through automization and robotics, which enables us to provide more support to our factories. Are you excited about procurement, process improvement, customer excellence and creating value for our business partners? Then we are looking for you.
What we ask
- At least 2-4 years of vendor masterdata maintenance experience, ideally in the Procurement function of an international company,
- Knowledge of Procurement applications and processes
- Knowledge of ERP systems (SAP, Coupa, Ariba)
- Shared service experience is an added advantage
- Ability to work precisely and independently
- Ability to make decisions on own level
- Excellent coordination, time management and prioritization
- Organizational skills
What we offer
- Opportunity to bring in your ideas
- Challenging tasks with real added value
- Fuzzy office environment and opportunity to work from home
- Cheerful atmosphere with colleagues from different culture
1. a. Vendor Management
- Acts as first line of support on PtP system (SAP/Ariba/Coupa/Smartbuy) Masterdata related questions via telephone and email
- Ensures timely maintenance of vendor masterdata including new requests, change, extension and deactivation/deletion
- Maintains vendor masterdata and works together with Enterprise Data to keep the vendor masterdata updated
- Maintains payment terms of vendors in the system
- Executes onboarding of suppliers to Citi (SFC) platform
- Acts as SPOC for vendor masterdata related issues
- Execute tasks as per ICF framework
- Delivers end user trainings on systems and processes
- Acts as coach for Analysts in the team on hard skills for vendor masterdata.
- Backs up the team lead in his/her absence.
- Ensure proper workload distribution in the team
- Acts as first point of escalation for team's scope
- Participates in/leads process optimization projects
-Implements improvement initiative
- Participates in transition projects (system and scope), acting as key user or change owner
- Provides support in migration projects to ensure smooth transition of activities to the Procurement Shared Service Centre, including trainings for new joiners and new business requesters.
3. Process optimization
- Contributes to the development of procurement processes for the Sourcing department by providing input to the Team Lead Analysts.
- Identifies bottle necks in (work) processes, provides proposals on improvement opportunities, participate in improvement initiatives and tracks progress