The Process Expert is part of the Innovations & Project (I&P) team in the Shared Service Organisation and is responsible to evaluate our processes e2e cross- towers /cross-centers from E2E process perspective to eliminate non-value added manual work and work on simplifying and standardizing our processes and activities to enhance quality of delivery.
Senior Process Expert is innovation enabler, drives standardization and process optimization.
- Drive Process Optimization
- Be the Business Process Subject Matter Expert
- Analysis and Advisory
- Project Management and execution that includes Stakeholder Management and implement Change Management activities.
What we ask
- Comes with more than 8 years working experience with more than 5 years in Finance Shared Services experience.
- Experience in end-to-end process of Record to Report (RtR), Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable.
- Experience in ERP system (SAP).
- Experience in LEAN through execution of process improvement and standardization projects or activities.
- Experience in Project Management with good stakeholder and change management capabilities.
- Excellent communication skills, strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact with various levels in an organization.
- LEAN Greenbelt or Blackbelt certified would be a plus.
What we offer
FrieslandCampina offers you a place to be yourself. In an innovative work environment with facilities and support that are second to none, we welcome your skills, ideas and passion. Most of all we welcome you as the person you are and the person you want to be. Our mission is to liberate people to work smarter.
FSSC Asia is located at Quill 9, Petaling Jaya. Our colleagues are diversified in ethnicity, gender and languages. Opportunities to work in a different department such as Accounts Payable, Record to Report, Tax, Master data, Procurement, Innovation & Projects, Master Data, Operating Company and many more locally or abroad. We believe in people development where you chart your own path for your career growth.
Our reward policies support FrieslandCampina’s values and business strategy by helping to attract, engage and retain the best possible talent at every level. We offer remuneration packages that recognize and reward individual performance, experience and potential, while reflecting competitive practices in all the countries in which we operate. A transparent, consistent and fair approach to reward is critical to our success and growth.
- Continuously evaluate functional capabilities of current team and work closely with Business Process Owner (BPO), Team Manager, Tower Leads and HR to build the needed functional skill within the center.
- Expert level of coaching / develop Lean and CI Mindsets in everything we do from a functional process perspective.
- Ensure our processes takes into account control measures which are in compliance with ICF / CIA controls and information security policies.
- Lead standardization of processes.
- Subject Matter Expert for e2e process of RtR and AP or AR, with the ability to see broader from centerwide perspective.
- Design and deliver process related trainings to assigned specialized areas members (ie AP, AR, RTR, etc) to build capabilities required.
- Contribute in the capacity of Advisor to ensure completeness and quality of work processes and documentations.
- Able to see and advise on possible linking pins between towers / globally.
- Partners closely with Business Process Owner (BPO), Tower Lead, Continuous Improvement Manager and Innovation COE, to jointly define, plan, manage and execute (or ensure executions of) assigned finance-related projects and CI, within the project management guidelines.
- Provide advice and guidance to the operational team on any potential issue or impact on the system and processes.
- Create support for complete project approach (objectives, planning etc), update and consult relevant stakeholders regularly, manage expectations of relevant stakeholders during execution, involve stakeholders in decision making and build and maintain a network of relevant stakeholders.
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it's not just about what we do, but who we are.
We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.
Innovation and Projects team is part of FSSC Asia. We are the team that supports in enhancing the operations from the perspective of Project & Portfolio Management, Innovation, LEAN & Continuous Improvement and Service Management. The team consist of multiple nationalities that collaborates on a global scale to build and deploy global activities across all Finance Shared Services in FrieslandCampina while executing day-to-day local activities within Asia.