Quality, innovation, sustainability and strong brands - that is what makes Royal FrieslandCampina one of the world leaders in the Dairy business. With over 23.500 employees we operate in more than 100 countries worldwide in a broad portfolio of Dairy based products. FrieslandCampina's purpose is nourishing by nature. It stands for better nutrition for the world, a good living for our famres, now and for generations to come.
In the demand planning team of DACH we are looking for an enthusiastic demand planner that loves to work in an international environment where you can combine your analytical and communications skills to forecast our demand and ensure that products are available on time for our customers. And you can do this for a wide spread of products in the DACH business like our brands Landliebe, Chocomel and Tuffi
What we ask
To be successful in this position, you are/have:
- University degree with 2-3 years of relevant working experience (or equivalent)
- Knowledge and experience with forecasting, supply chain/logistics, sales, marketing, preferably in a FMCG/Food environment
- Fluent in both English and German
- Knowledge of ERP-systems (preferred SAP R/3, APO DP/SNP, BW), Microstrategy and MS office (advanced)
- Excellent Communication and influencing skills
- Being able to determine your message in different cultures and types of markets
- Being able to challenge in a constructive way while maintaining the relationship
- Eager to continuously improve
- You are analytical, proactive and have commercial affinity. You are also accurate and result driven with good sense of cultural awareness
What we offer
Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training. FrieslandCampina offers not only a competitive salary but also training and education on the job because it's important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.
In this position you will responsible for:
- Create, monitor and improve the demand plan both for the operational (13 weeks) as the tactical (18 month) horizon in collaborations with sales, marketing, finance and the supply planning department
- Monitor and take initiatives to improve the KPI indicators: Forecast accuracy, forecast bias, service level and waste
- Perform analyses: collect, interpret, edit business/demand forecast related data, and issue advice at request or at won initiative based on own expertise
- Coordinate the monthly demand review process as part of the S&OP cycle and align availability with supply teams. Use the demand Review process as key steering mechanism to optimize results and business planning
- Management Information: Provide insights at request or at own initiative regarding quantitative and qualitative developments by means of periodical and ad hoc reports and/or analyses
As Demand Planner for the Fighting Unit DACH you will be part of the demand planning team within the Customer Supply Chain organization, based in Dusseldorf and working in a team of specialists where you have to show your influencing skills to manage the diversity of stakeholders: Sales, marketing, finance and other supply chain departments
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the business we work within and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it's not just about what we do, but who we are. We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our 22.000 employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.
Appply now and become part of our team!
Do you have any questions on the content of the role? Please reach out to (Hiring Manager) Elham Honarbakhsh (email@example.com) or (HRBP) Soeren Vogt (Soeren.Vogt@frieslandcampina.com)