Planner Demand Planning
In the demand planning team of FC Professional we are looking for an enthusiastic demand planner who loves to work in an international environment where you can combine your analytical and communications skills to forecast our demand and ensure that products are available on time for our customers.
What we ask
Excellent analytical skills and results driven mindset
Knowledge and experience with forecasting, supply chain/logistics, sales, preferably in an FMCG/Food environment
Knowledge and/or interest in statistics, modelling and tools/systems is key
Being able to challenge in a constructive way while maintaining the relationship
Knowledge of ERP-systems (preferred SAP R/3, APO DP/SNP, BW), MicroStrategy and MS office (advanced).
Excellent Communication and Influencing skills
Being able to determine your message in different cultures and types of markets
Eager to continuously learn and improve
Bachelor degree with 4+ years or Master degree with 2+ years of relevant working experience (or equivalent)
Fluent in English
What we offer
Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and education. FrieslandCampina offers not only a competitive salary but also training and education on the job because it's important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn
In this position you will be responsible for:
- Create, monitor and improve the demand plan both for the operational (13 weeks) as the tactical (18-24 months) horizon in collaborations with sales, marketing, finance and the supply planning department
- Understand the impact of business dynamics and translate them into the demand plan: NPD, phase-in/out, promotions, events, seasonality, tenders, contracts, activations
- Monitor, analyze, understand and challenge the quality of the enrichments provided by the commercial teams (assumptions, deltas, consumption, trends, issues, gaps, risks, opportunities) and issue advice at request or at own initiative based on own expertise
- Manage the weekly and monthly demand review process as part of the S&OP cycle
- Manage any activities related to the constraining and allocation process and ensure the match of demand & supply
- Monitor and take initiatives to improve the KPI indicators: Forecast accuracy, forecast bias, service level and waste
- Execute flawless analysis and set up/provide adequate reporting when necessary
- Align with supply points on availability and work continuously on improving supply chain as a whole
- Manage management information: Provide insights at request or at own initiative regarding quantitative and qualitative developments by means of periodical and ad hoc reports and/or analyses
- Manage small initiatives and projects
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it's not just about what we do, but who we are.
We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.
As demand planner for the business unit FC Professional, you will be part of the demand planning team within the Customer Supply Chain organization, based in Amersfoort and working in a team of specialists in an international environment.