As part of the P&D and Pricing Finance team the P&D controller is responsible for the end-to-end reporting around the “Stock Holding Principal” (SHP) flows.
What we ask
- 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Excellent analytical skills (being structured and accurate) and results driven
- Problem solver, proactive and thinks in opportunities
- Enthusiastic, able to motivate and engage with colleagues and management
- Identifies and develops own focus area’s for improvements (self-leading)
- Knowledge of Supply Chain (and preferably knowledge of ERP systems / SAP)
- Understanding of Financial and Cost Management
- Understanding and applying the principles of internal control policies
- Able to identify areas of (financial) risk
- Good communication skills
What we offer
Salary in line with market compensation. Working in a young and energetic team with many different roles and responsibilities.
The P&D Controller position is a challenging role with a range of diverse responsibilities and multiple stakeholders in different functional areas.
- ‘Right-hand’ to P&D controlling manager and working closely together with the other finance departments on daily base (Make & OPCO)
- Performance management: day to day tracking and month end reporting of P&L and Balance sheet of P&D including monthly stock revaluations
- Being the linking pin between operational departments (e.g. order fulfillment, outsourcing, R&D, logistics, etc.) and finance, bringing together findings from both area’s and merge into clear insights which drive decisions to bring continuous improvements
- Development of insightful reporting on (financial) impact of our inventory flows (both internal and external “outsourcing”) through SHP
- Manage relations with and align different stakeholders; bring together interlinked impacts between GtM and Supply Chain (SC)
- Participates in projects regarding the own area of expertise, e.g. product flows and pricing, process improvement, and operational projects
- Observe and evaluate bottlenecks and opportunities in supply chain related (work) processes, procedures and/or systems, and ensure implementation of improvements after approval
The Finance team is part of the Supply Chain organization within Ingredients and is the business partner for factories, D&S and S&OP team and CAPEX. The Finance team consists of plant controllers, a Capex control team, D&S and P&D control team, central cost price, and a Reporting and S&OP team. The plant controllers are working dedicated on a factory location and the CAPEX controllers are working dedicated on our investment portfolio. The D&S and P&D / Pricing control team is the financial backbone of the Plan & Deliver department. The Reporting and S&OP team is responsible for all reporting for the total Ingredients supply chain.