Packaging Specification and Compliance Specialist
Working in FrieslandCampina’s Global Packaging Development Team means you are truly serving the world. You will be part of a team involved in developing new low-cost packaging formats for the Nigerian market, creating the next generation Global Infant Formula packaging format for Friso in Asia or validating new sustainable materials for liquid carton packaging for western Europe.
We challenge you to bring in your expertise to our team to drive packaging specification as well as safety and compliance of these materials. From the R&D Centre in Wageningen, you provide advice & support to internal as well as external parties, making sure the products and related consumer safety is guaranteed. All this takes place in the close connection with the Global Packaging Development Team and internal disciplines such as RA, QA, Procurement and SQM.
Want to see more about what working on FrieslandCampina’s Global Packaging Development Team means? Check out our movie: https://youtu.be/K-pBz6k1am8
What we ask
- A relevant background in packaging quality & safety and/or regulation
- A minimum of 4 years relevant experience in packaging specification and/or food contact material topics.
- Affinity with:
- specification management systems, ideally SAP PLM
- quality & food contact regulation
- compliance & risk assessments
- Eager to learn, develop and apply new knowledge and processes
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (fluency in English)
- Good analytical skills & detail oriented
- Enjoys being part of a team and works hands on to professionalize the team
What we offer
- Maintaining packaging specification globally and facilitate change processes
- Identify business related risks and consequences of changes in specifications.
- Lead and instruct users of various internal disciplines and support development teams with packaging compliance issues
- Support in replying on food safety and compliance questions from internal or external customers
- Formulates and ensures implementation of specification standards and accompanying procedures/instructions
- Supports SAP PLM implementation, the new global specification management system
- Support continuous improvement of packaging compliance procedure
As Packaging Specification and Compliance Specialist you are part of the FrieslandCampina Packaging Department. This is an international community with 50+ colleagues from 12 different countries and we are based in Wageningen (the Netherlands), Singapore and multiple countries in Europe and Asia. Indeed, we see a mix of personalities and cultures as the perfect breeding ground for innovations. Our team members hold at least a Bachelor’s degree, gained experience with working in different cultures and are above average interested in consumer behaviour or technology. They cooperate to achieve our ambitious targets.