As Operational Technology Specialist you are the Operational Technology (OT) (Industrial Automation / MES or both) expert within the Supply Chain Performance Excellence technology group of Consumer Dairy.
The Supply Chain Performance Excellence Team works within the Business Group Consumer Dairy and support the Consumer Dairy plants in Europe, Africa, and Asia concerning Technology, Safety, WCOM, Projects and Maintenance.
What we ask
- An academic degree in Industrial Automation, (Food) Process technology, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, or similar
- At least 8 years relevant work experience, preferable in the food or dairy industry
- Experience in operational technology
- Analytical, communication skills, independent, flexible, solution oriented
What we offer
Your salary is based on:
• The weighting of your job;
• Your experience and your training;
• FrieslandCampina does not however only compensate its employees with monetary rewards’;
• We also consider it important for our people to continue to grow;
• After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it.
• That’s why we invest in relevant training courses in your particular discipline.
• The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor.
• It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.
The main activities of the Operational Technology Specialist are:
- Support your Technology Specialist colleagues with the definition of the OT requirements and OT design in the front end loading of investment projects and with OT support during the commissioning and validation.
- Provide OT expertise support to investment projects and programs regarding the use of OT standards and OT FrieslandCampina best practices.
- Keep the Business Group OT information up-to-date and participate in the FrieslandCampina Technology Expert Team on Operational Technology topics.
- Develop/drive the development of the OT programs, standards and procedures based on expert role.
- Provide analyses of current OT (work)processes, evaluate bottle necks and advice regarding improvements in processes and procedures. Provide expertise.