Microsoft 365 Service Manager
Microsoft365 services are the cornerstone of our Digital Employee strategies, driving the productivity of every employee every day and you can be a critical enabler as M365 Service Manager. In this role, you will be accountable for the delivery of secure, reliable and fit-for-purpose, end user Microsoft 365 services and operations to our 24,000+ FrieslandCampina users. This is a critical role to ensure stability of existing services and continues looking at rapidly evolving landscape of solutions to support the new hybrid ways of working that we are moving towards. The importance of you role will continue growing over coming years due to this.
What we ask
To be a successful in this position, you have:
- Master or Bachelor degree.
- Service Management skills (preferably ITIL certified or similar) with minimum of 4 years’ Service Management experience (preferably in Microsoft365 domain) in an international organization.
- You take responsibility for your work and are continuously looking for new opportunities to make a change. These strong leadership capabilities allow you to work independently, drive priorities and decisions.
- Able to work effectively across multiple levels of the organization – from senior management stakeholders to technical delivery teams; from motivating to managing them.
- Strong team-oriented attitude to maximize results and ability to work across departments.
What we offer
- Unique company culture of Dutch heritage and international presence .
- We offer great work life balance, and competitive salary & benefits package.
- Diverse training and mentoring programs to help you grow on your own professional journey
- Exceptional support via cross disciplinary data-driven programs within the company to broaden your knowledge and growth paths
- A friendly and informal working environment, yet professional team members as sparring partners
- Autonomy and trust to create longer term impact that helps bring better nutrition to the world
- Deliver world class service excellence for M365 Accountable to provide a stable, reliable Microsoft 365 service operations and performance :
- Personally leads service delivery with outsourced operations organization to deliver world class service excellence standards/service models for our products/ services. Delivering on defined always on measures, SLAs and driving ongoing improvement.
- Services mainly include Outlook/Exchange, OneDrive, MS Teams, Yammer, Sharepoint
- Governs overall M365 processes and solutions, including budget management
- Responsible for project delivery of smaller projects in domain (typically lifecycle related).
- Works extensively across teams of product managers, specialists and operations teams (internally and externally) to break barriers and ensure strong results.
- Leads Microsoft account engagement at tactical level.
- Ensures clear operations delivery from MS, improvement plans, capability to enable our strategic workplace partner (Wipro)
- Optimizes MS licensing across FC to sustain low cost of ownership. Right user profiles for FC employees.
- Drives the adoption of base M365 services and apps. Responsible to drive industry leading adoption of base M365 capabilities (Outlook/Exchange, Office, OneDrive). Adoption of other M365 services driven directly by Product Manager team (e.g. MS Teams, Intranet)
- Owns overall M365 roadmap & strategy Responsible to plan, design and implement new, evolving small and medium sized M365 services to meet business needs or opportunities (e.g. Surveys, Whiteboard, etc)
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it's not just about what we do, but who we are.
We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.
The Digital Employee team of Workplace & Service Management is focused on transforming the way people work across the company, especially relevant in our newly created, dispersed “post COVID” world. Driving the productivity of employees by maximizing their effective usage of technologies and process digitalization that allow them to connect anytime, from any place and any device.