Master Data Specialist
We are looking for a data governance lead in the domains Finance & Procurement, The governance lead has an E2E overview of the data steps that are needed to support business processes and projects. You are responsible for the data creation process, defining and mapping the data, setting the governance, managing data quality and steering data access. Data allows us to manage our business, understand how it is performing and where our opportunities/risks lie. Master data is the glue that holds together all of our other data. There are a multitude of different reasons for this importance … Obviously, a wrong delivery address causes an immediate problem, but in wider business, for example our category based strategy means that our products must be seamlessly transferable between countries/markets.
What we ask
- You have a broader view than just your position and you take responsibility for your work
- You have indepth knowledge of data management
- You are continuously looking for new opportunities to translate business challenges into solutions via data
- You drive project forward and lead projects to completion
- You have good communication skills
- HBO+ work/think level and 5 years of experience
What we offer
- An inspiring environment working on innovation together with many different experts
- An oppertunity to make a real impact with data considdering the amount of crucial data objects and operating companies
- Learning and growth opertunities on data project and change management
- A competitive salary
- Great office in Amersfoort and working from home at least 50%
Build and maintain excellent work relationships
Train and share knowledge within ED&ACC but also with key users in the business
Provide support and insights (qualitative and quantitative) to the business stakeholders at all levels in order to ensure the operational E2E processes are to the extent required, supported by good quality master data Process:
Govern, streamline and improve the E2E master data maintenance processes and drive integration with business operations
Drive for operational excellence and business results.
Use knowledge gained in other areas/ businesses/ industries to initiate and formulate common processes and best practices and thus enabling business to derive value from master data.
Assess master data management and related activities, identify, analyse risks and drive opportunities to make improvements at all levels in the process. Data:
Must ensure that master data (within the domain) stays fit to run the business activities on ongoing basis
Assess master data management and related activities, identify, analyse risks and drive opportunities to make improvements at all levels in the process.
On periodic basis, report the quality of the master data towards business stakeholders and identify initiatives driving towards a high level of data availability and consistency
Advise on the most efficient technology to be used in order to support business master data requirements
- Provide change management leadership to ensure achievement of targeted performance levels
- Where required, contribute with information and analysis to organizational plans and reviews
- Be recognoized as an expert and problem solver by providing expertsise on solution and knowldegde business processes
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it's not just about what we do, but who we are.
We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.
- The department manages the data in line with the functional domains. Every domain is assigned to a primary data object. The team members are all hands-on and generally deal with complex policy issues on a global level.