Marketing Specialist (SGUnited Programme)
Working with FrieslandCampina Singapore's Specialized Nutrition marketing team, this role will excite candidates who are considering a career in Marketing, and keen gain both strategic exposure as well as first-hand knowledge through a practical learning approach. Gaining a wide experience across key marketing touchpoints, this role offers exposure, experience and a chance to bring a customer-centric brand with real life application opportunities. Specifically, the role will allow the candidate to be exposed to real life marketing strategy, brand planning and most importantly bringing commercial plans to life in a fast-paced environment to the Singapore market.
What we ask
This programme is co-funded by Singapore government and is only open to Singaporean or Singapore Permanent Resident
Recent graduates and mid-career individuals (mature and non mature) who are currently unemployed.
Graduates interested in this position should possess a Degree Qualification. Mid career individuals from any qualification level can apply.
What we offer
A purpose driven organisation – nourishing by nature
Empowering our people with the right level of autonomy
An international work environment that is friendly and inclusive – we are people focused and approachable
Enabling your creativity and entrepreneurship
6 months of traineeship / attachment
Allowance of SGD2,000 per month
- Project Management & Administrative: Overall support of marketing team in daily administrative tasks and execution of key marketing activities such as product launches and campaigns
- Consumer Insights into action: Build, develop strategic parent community insights from local (SG) parents conversations into executional action plan alongside brand team, including monitoring, managing and delivering execution into forums/communities.
- Market Research: Market analysis, research and review of competitive product and key marketing activities and preparing presentations for sharing
- Always On Marketing Content: Supporting the brand team in the co-ordination, execution and overall management of Key Friso digital and social brand channels such as Web CMS and Social platforms as part of campaign execution if required.
Technical Skills and Competencies
- Business Intelligence as a tool for growth: Understanding of Market Research including how to perform market analysis, research and review of competitive activities across key consumer touchpoints.
- Ability to execute marketing plans: Project implementation, including project management, marketing operations, delivery of planned marketing activities across various marketing touchpoints into Singapore market
- Presentation skills: Structuring, developing and communicate findings in a report that will be shared to commercial stakeholders.
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it's not just about what we do, but who we are.
We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.
This role will be part of the Friso marketing team of FrieslandCampina Singapore Pte Ltd.