We are looking for a Control Manager. In this position you are responsible for on-time credible analytical data which is required to substantiate release decisions on raw materials, intermediate products and/or end products. This includes in-house- , in-process – and at-line testing, external testing and environmental monitoring. The manager is responsible to develop & implement the Quality Control Roadmap to assure laboratory performance and compliance according applicable market legislation (Eg. China) and certification.
Additionally, the Control Manager reviews trends and supports operations to increase robustness of processes, to improve effectiveness of environmental sampling plans and improve efficiency of control plans.
Furthermore the QC manager is responsible for analytical cost and management of external labs and LQS, to reduce release time in the future.
What we ask
- At least Bachelor Degree working and thinking level, preferably Food Technology;
- 2-5 years of experience in senior QC/ QA roles, at least 3 years in laboratory management position;
- Experience in IFT sector is preferred;
- Knowledge in statistics, IT tools and collaboration with R&D Prod. Dev.;
- Affinity with production processes and market applications / end use(er).
What we offer
Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training. FrieslandCampina does not only compensate its employees with monetary rewards. We also consider it important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it. That’s why we invest in relevant training courses in your particular discipline. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.
Deliver credible data required to release product safely
- Responsible for all test data is tested with validated test methods for release parameters.
- ISO17025 accreditation level in all laboratories which is used to release a batch in Beilen.
- Reporting of relevant KPI’s, review of the QC process and continuous improve efficiency, cost and release time.
- Establish procedures and processes for sampling, testing and reporting of quality data and the right training is performed.
- Responsible for evaluation of batch records.
Test strategy advice & execution
- Advises which test should be performed in line, at line, at QC lab Beilen or at LQS/external labs.
- Organize (re)training for operation teams to perform in line and at line test (incl sampling).
- Reviews trends of analytical data and uses this for continuous improvement.
- Reviews quality of testing e.g. via audits of laboratory, first and third line controls and review authorization of validation test reports of methods.
- Responsible for compliance of testing methods against specifications.
- Member of improvement projects to improve robustness of processes and effectiveness of process control.
- Provides regular updates regarding test results/processing performance and recommends location management on priority setting.
- Limits the impact of Non-conformities by timely and effectively management.
- Reporting of management reports as First Time Right (FTR), Right The First Time (RTFT) and failure costs.
- Supports management in case of crisis situations.
- Contributes in external and internal audits with respect to the QC department.