Manager Procurement Data & Analytics
Are you interested in joining our global procurement transformation journey?
As a Manager Procurement Data & Analytics at FrieslandCampina, you will be part of the ambitious Procurement Sourcing and Excellence department and leading the new Data & Analytics team. Data & Analytics is becoming a key discipline to enable our Global Procurement Transformation Program Source for the Stars. Drive competitive advantage for Frieslandcampina by treating procurement data and analytics a stategic asset. Working closely with Global Category Procurement and local business procurement and the specialist of our global IT department, together with a new team of talented data and analytic experts, you will play a crucial role in setting up and implementing our procurement D&A strategy.
In this position you will:
Create and lead the Data and Analytics team
Set-up and implement the Procurement Data & Analytics strategy
Collaborate with the Global Category teams and Local Business Procurement teams
Collaborate with agile DEV/OPS teams of experts and be the procurement D&A product owner;
Drive continuous improvement of all data driven processes
Make data a real business asset for decision making
Drive and improve automation and digitalization of all standard reports
Drive improvement of data system performance, enhance and ensure data quality and consistency
Own Procurement data governance in close relation with other departments.
Understand data landscape/infrastructure and data interdependencies
Monitor market development in the field of BI/data science/AI/process mining and translate to applicable domains within D&A procurement
Develop the market analytics function and implement best of breed solutions using external market data sources
At FrieslandCampina Procurement, you will join a highly ambitious department with the mission to bring value for FrieslandCampina via a Transformation program. Inspired by connectivity, people development and efficiency, the Transformation Program offers a unique opportunity to change the heart of Procurement. We are seeking talented Procurement professionals who have a change mindset and want to join us. We value talent!
What we ask
- Graduate (Master) in Data Science, Econometrics, Business Administration or other relevant studies. If no relevant study, demonstrably relevant experience and interest.
- 5+ years working experience in data management , data science and market analytics.
- Expert knowledge of data science techniques
- The ability to structure and govern the Procurement data & Analytics roadmap.
- Experience in leading a team and a passion to coach and educate your team and business users into data & analytics.
- A people manager with good communication skills and the ability to explain complex matter in an easy and enthusiastic way to business stakeholders.
- Experience in SQL, Cloud Platforms, Microsoft Azure, SourceOne, Databricks, Azure ML, Power BI and Microstrategy are a big plus.
What we offer
- Unique company culture of Dutch heritage and international presence .
- We offer great working environment, and competitive salary & benefits package.
- Diverse training and mentoring programs to help you grow on your own professional journey
- A friendly and informal working environment, yet professional team members as sparring partners
- Autonomy and trust to create longer term impact that helps bring better nutrition to the world
- Free cheese and milk at lunch in the central office and barista coffee to help you go through your working days with a lot of joy
Do you want to make positive impact, work for one of the biggest dairy companies in the world and take a leading role towards the digitalization of Procurement, enhancing data driven decision making? Then we're looking for you.
Our new team will be engaged in many high impact projects and strategies within our procurement department. From data-driven market analysis & forecasting to data modelling, to smart data management and BI for our business processes. You will have the opportunity to shape new data innovations for FrieslandCampina, like predicting cost price development and develop and implement new solutions in the procurement D&A domain.