Manager Performance Excellence
Performance Excellence manager is responsible for the cluster process technology. The manager has an initiating, advising, and monitoring function for (CI), L&D, process technology and production planning and supervises the department. Performance Excellence manager is the initiator and executor of the change processes at the location. Also responsible for implementing and securing as well as monitoring processes and translating policy.
What we ask
Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Business Administration or equivalent with a minimum of 5 years management experience or Master’s degree with a minimum of 2 years management experience
• Good understanding of plant technologies
• High level of safety awareness
• Demonstrated knowledge of continuous improvement processes
• Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and Word
• Result orientation with a focus on quality
• Vision and strategic planning
• Persuasiveness and decisiveness
• Project management
• Excellent communication to all levels of the organization
• Change Manager
• Planning and organizing
• Conceptual thinking
• Strong drive towards customer satisfaction and operational excellence
• Pro-active attitude / team player, working with all levels of organization
• Enthusiastic, able to motivate/engage with colleagues, management and customers.
• Problem solver, thinks in opportunities and challenges
What we offer
At FrieslandCampina Ingredients we take good and transform it into great!
FrieslandCampina Ingredients is a world-class, global leader in dairy value-added, healthy, and functional ingredients and solutions. The markets and our customers are highly dynamic and to make a difference we are commercially obsessed with understanding the needs of our customers and the consumers. We are purpose-driven and every year we raise the bar in bringing high-quality, value-add ingredients and solutions to our customers. Our ambition is to nourish the world, be specialists in proteins and gut health, not just milk proteins.
The Performance Excellence department is essential to help ensure our success by ensuring we have the mindset that will always seek to do better! You will work in collaboration with a diverse range of highly motivated and passionate people - what you do will be fulfilling, impactful, and meaningful - deliver healthy nutrition to millions around the world.
We offer a very competitive compensation package including health benefits and 401k. FrieslandCampina also offers you the ability to continue to grow, because that development benefits both our products and your career.
• Maintaining and expanding the safety, food safety, environment, and quality culture by establishing and maintaining procedures, maintaining certifications (ISO, OHSAS) as well as corporate standards.
• Provide input in line with the Strategy of the Business Unit.
• Convert the strategy and budget into the annual plan and achieve objectives.
• Initiating policy and optimize a continuous improvement culture.
• Responsible for the roll-out strategy, supports the organization processes at all levels
• Prepare the investment strategy and implementiont within the procedures that apply.
• Creates an open and pleasant atmosphere as a basic principle for change management
• Is the initiator and executor of the necessary change.
FrieslandCampina Ingredients North America, Inc. manufacturing site in Delhi, New York produces high-quality ingredients for the food industry that provide exceptional nutrition in the infant, sports, adult, and medical markets.
We believe that we need to embrace the challenges we are faced with so we work tirelessly to increase nutritional benefits, new sensory experiences, and innovative application methods to bring more goodness to our products and the customers we serve. The markets and our customers are highly dynamic and to make a difference we are commercially obsessed with understanding the needs of our customers and the consumers. We are purpose-driven and every year we raise the bar in bringing high-quality, value-added ingredients and solutions to our customers. Our ambition is to nourish the world, be specialists in proteins and gut health, not just milk proteins.
We are an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. FrieslandCampina Ingredients North America, Inc. expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other protected classification under the law.