The Maintenance Manager contributes to the site performance by management and development of plant equipment/assets ensuring optimal performance and responsible for policy development. Achieve objectives with respect to personal safety, technical integrity, product quality and optimise the asset performance, risk, and conversion costs in connection with the supply chain strategy.
Focusing on the various aspects of continuous improvement and preventive tasks, you will provide leadership to the overall Maintenance Program. Develop and lead a team of direct reports and supported by a team of engineering and supervisory personnel, to ensure execution of the all maintenance plans.
What we ask
Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelors degree with 12-15 years’ experience or master’s degree with 7-10 years’ experience in management/leadership, project management in a operational environment and experience in maintenance processes in the processing industry
- Experience in quality systems
- Good understanding of plant technologies
- Result orientation
- Vision and strategic planning
- Process-based thinking
- Strong drive towards customer satisfaction and operational excellence
- Pro-active attitude and people person / team player
- Enthusiastic, able to motivate / engage with colleagues, management and customers.
What we offer
The Maintenance Manager role is an essential part of our success as part of the manufacturing team where the products we make start their journey to the customer. Offering you opportunity to work in collaboration alongside a diverse range of highly motivated and passionate people - what you do will be fulfilling, impactful and meaningful - deliver healthy nutrition to millions around the world.
We offer a very competitive compensation package including health benefits and 401k. FrieslandCampina also offers you the ability to continue to grow, because that development benefits both our products and your career.
Compliance with the Quality, Health, Safety and Environment regulations and procedures
- Create a safe working environment for employees, visitors and contractors ensuring compliance with all policies and regulations
- Make sure that processes and systems can be properly audited and actively follow up on compliance deviation
Human resources management
- Lead, coach, develop and motivate the team and individual employees by determining education and development needs and manage the knowledge/skills matrix
- Recruitment and performance management of the Maintenance Team
Development of the technical policy
- Provide input for strategy and asset master plans and annual plans/budgets for own department
- Actively seek and submit suggestions for continuous improvement of maintenance processes and performance of procedures in conformity with the central technical policy Maintenance Performance Framework (MPF)
- Develop and actualise long-range plans for the technical departments/teams (MPF)
Implement the technical policy
- Create a performance-driven, customer-oriented and cost-efficient culture
- Initiate problem-solving programmes and implementation of results and measures