Manager Ingredients Technical Solutions
The Manager Ingredients Technical Solutions (ITS) leads the technical project delivery organization and leadership team. ITS is the CAPEX project organization of the Business Group Ingredients and responsible for complex Food and IFT projects at the production locations of FrieslandCampina Ingredients.
The Manager ITS is responsible for the CAPEX planning, project and resource prioritization, resource management to ensure on time, in budget project delivery meeting the customer/site requirements.
The ITS project managers, EPC (engineering) and CSU (commissioning) resources both internal and external are part of the his/her team.
What we ask
• Academic or higher education in Technology or Engineering
• Experience in managing/leading programs, large projects and/or a portfolio of projects in a technical environment
• Knowledge and experience of quality management systems
• Experience in the food or process industry
• A strong people manager who is result driven and structured and knows how to take the team along
What we offer
• Unique company culture of Dutch heritage and international presence
• We offer great work life balance, and competitive salary & benefits package so you can enjoy it
• Competitive pension scheme, holiday allowance of 8%, end year allowance 3%, bonus scheme, flexible working hours and the ability to work from home.
• Diverse training and mentoring programs to help you grow on your own professional journey
• Exceptional support of cross disciplinary movement within the company to broaden your knowledge and growth paths
• A friendly and informal working environment, yet professional team members as sparring partners
• Autonomy and trust to create longer term impact that helps bring better nutrition to the world
1. Establish and further develop the project management & engineering community for FCI
a. Establishing a leadership team which drives excellent execution of projects and build state-of-the-art capabilities
b. Leads, coaches, develops and motivates the engineering community and individual employees
2. Responsible for CAPEX Long Range Plan, Budget, Stage gates & MBR
a. CAPEX planning and coordination of LRP process for Ingredients
b. Drive CAPEX budgeting process and in year follow-up on progress, budget and quality of project delivery
c. Responsible for MBR
3. Resource management for the ITS team
a. Responsible to ensure projects are fully, resourced with capable resources
b. Build ITS team with the right structural capabilities and flexibility to structurally execute the LRP plan
c. HR line management, a.o. ensure the development of the ITS team members individually as well as performance review
d. Hire and manage external resource pool
4. Responsible for Ingredients Way-of-Working and deployment to the sites
a. Alignment and prioritization with site directors for CAPEX projects on site
b. Deployment and functional guidance of the Projects & Engineering Managers on locations
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it's not just about what we do, but who we are.
We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.
The business group FrieslandCampina Ingredients consists of five production locations, of which four are located in the Netherlands and one in the United States. The business group develops and produces total solutions for the infant nutrition market, encapsulated powders and widely applicable milk proteins in clinical nutrition, baby, diet and sports nutrition.