FrieslandCampina Corporate Controlling is looking for a experienced senior business controller able to tackle strategic topics while having an eye for detail. You are working with the senior corporate directors of our company, with Executive Board and are involved in variety of company wide projects. Role combines elements of FP&A, business partnering and corporate finance.
What we ask
• Good knowledge of business control and FP&A
• Understands the business and the business complexity of FrieslandCampina
• Excellent in excel and data modelling, strong attention to details while able to focus on the bigger picture.
• Excellent PowerPoint and story-telling skills. Able to translate complex data to concrete insights.
• Proven Strategic thinking skills (vision/concepts), fast thinker, can deal with lot of complexity, understands sensitivities and interdependencies
• Ability to translate insights into business decisions.
• Acts with speed and decisiveness
• Strong written and verbal communications skills: translating complex analyses to easily-understandable results and practical actions
• Strong communicator to different layers in the organisation
• Excellent leadership skills, able to motivate and stimulate other colleagues and stakeholders
• Excellent in project management, creates energy, speed and alignment in teams
• Leads in building effective working relationships across boundaries and functions
• Effective influencing skills towards senior stakeholders
• Operates with discipline, is structured, self-starting and organized and leads by example
• Used to working in international (FMCG) business environment
• International background & Professional English
What we offer
• Fast track for talented finance professional in a very dynamic organization
• Unique position that allows you insights on total company perspective
• Excellent development opportunities in high performing team
• Competitive salary and benefits
This is fantastic opportunity for a finance talent with FD potential. Your core team exist of 4 strategic controllers and you report to the director corporate controlling.