Manager Business Procurement
The Manager Business Procurement is responsible for the successful implementation of relevant Procurement interventions & projects (strong focus on indirect spend, MRO/Capex), meeting the needs of the sites Aalter & Bornem. In doing so, he/she seeks to create maximum value for the company.
What we ask
- Master Degree, preferably in Business Administration / Engineering or Bachelor degree with experience
- Preferably 3-5 years of relevant business – procurement experience
- Strong category and general procurement background and/or strong technical background combined with relevant procurement experience
- Fluent in English and Dutch
- Relationship builder, strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong decision making skills, highly analytical
- Ability to effectively work with internal/external stakeholders and suppliers
What we offer
We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.
- Business procurement roadmap: develop, formulate, implement and monitor procurement roadmap. Take ownership for own portfolio
- Support strategy development: give input to and align global category & own business procurement strategy within the scope of the overall “Source for the stars” procurement strategy
- Contribute to and support the development & local implementation of the procurement project streams in S4TS in order to realize the overall “Source for the stars” ambition & achieve OpCo specific objectives
- Stakeholder management: act as integrated partner, be first point of contact for relevant internal customers, external partners and for category procurement with regard to procurement and/or specific Opco topics. have contacts and cooperate with stakeholders within procurement and opco organization to guide the decision making process.
- Business Procurement Portfolio: manage a business purchase portfolio with a strong focus on indirect goods & services,MRO & Capex, managing critical materials and/or services with medium to high complexity in sourcing and medium to high impact on business continuity which is not covered by a procurement category.
- Develop, initiate & implement procurement saving projects
- Projects: plan, manage and lead local/OpCo specific procurement projects for value engineering, value add and/or cost savings, within the FC project management guidelines