Logistics Account Manager
In the customer care team of FC Professional, we are looking for an enthusiastic Logistic Account Manager who loves to work in an ambitious environment where you can combine your customer obsessed mindset and communication skills to realize agreed service level and flawless customer experience.
This role will focus as well on leading a Customer Care team and will be combined with Customer Care Team lead activities.
FrieslandCampina Professional develops, produces, and commercializes a range of dairy products with added value, targeted at professional customers such as bakeries, fast food chains, hotels, restaurants, catering companies as well as industrial food companies across the globe.
What we ask
To be a successful in this position, you are/have:
- 4 years of experience in customer service, preferably in the FMCG sector
- 2 years of experience in team coordination
- Knowledge of Supply Chain processes within the FMCG
- Extreme drive towards customer satisfaction and balance against operational excellence
- Excellent Communication and Influencing skills
- Being able to determine your message in different cultures and types of markets
- Results driven mindset
- Eager to continuously learn & improve and take ownership for implementing solutions
- Team player
- Fluent in Dutch and English, written and spoken; other languages are a plus
- Knowledge and experience of SAP system, Microstrategy, MS Office is a plus
- Experience in project coordination and/or management is a plus
- Willingness to travel (if required)
What we offer
- Unique company culture of Dutch heritage and international presence
- We offer great work life balance, and competitive salary & benefits package so you can enjoy it
- Workweek of 38 hours, competitive pension scheme, holiday allowance of 8%, end year allowance 3%, bonus scheme, flexible working hours and the ability to work from home.
- Diverse training and mentoring programs to help you grow on your own professional journey
- Exceptional support of cross disciplinary movement within the company to broaden your knowledge and growth paths
- A friendly and informal working environment, yet professional team members as sparring partners
- Autonomy and trust to create longer term impact that helps bring better nutrition to the world
- Free cheese and milk at lunch in the central office, fruit and barista coffee to help you go through your working days with a lot of joy
As part of the activities of Logistic Account Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Negotiating customer specific SLA based on internal and external needs with sales
- Monitoring, evaluating, and reporting logistical performance of FrieslandCampina on customer level internally and towards customers (eg. service level, timeliness, efficiency, BBD development as well as logistical costs)
- Providing pro-actively analyses of logistical (work)processes and agreements with customers as order patterns, evaluates bottlenecks and signals and advises regarding improvements in processes and procedures, and ensures implementation after approval
- Initiating optimization in cooperation with sales, marketing, other customer supply chain departments
- Issuing advice at request or at own initiative based on analysis to improve the logistics performance towards customers / collaboration with customers
- Initiating, leading, and participating in customer related supply chain optimization (eg. efficiency, service level improvement, sustainability, market development) projects
- Continuously looking for opportunities & improvements within daily work context and taking ownership in implementing solutions to improve logical account management
As part of the Customer Care Team lead activities, you will be responsible for:
- Leading/coordinating a Customer Care (Support) team
- Determining priorities within customer care team and steering team accordingly
- Making daily work planning and dividing important tasks among team members
- Correctly registering employee administration of own team (e.g., working hours, sickness)
- Supporting with daily operating tasks to create a smooth, efficient, and standardized order to cash process and a high customer satisfaction
- First level of escalation in case of operational or customer issues
- Ensuring high level of customer satisfaction; Being service owner E2E for defined scope and ensuring performance control system is in place. Owning service level reporting for own scope
- Setting up and executing a team year plan based on the department / Customer SC year plans together with the Customer Care Lead
- Driving continuous improvement (including working cross-departmentally)
- Ability to manage and lift capabilities within own team
- Managing information: Provide reports & insights at request or at own initiative regarding quantitative and qualitative developments
- Aligns with the other Customer Care Team Leads about an excellent execution and one
- Managing and participating in initiatives and projects
In this role you will be part of the Customer Care leadership team within the Customer Supply Chain organization of Professional.
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it's not just about what we do, but who we are.
We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all our 22,000 employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.