Key Accounts Manager (Mindanao)
The Key Accounts Manager is responsible for the execution of the Fighting Unit strategy into data-driven 12Q Channel and Customer Plans. He/She aligns and integrates with Brand Plans from Marketing team and Channel & Category strategy from CCD team. He/She focuses on the execution in the different accounts as agreed in the joint business planning, perfect in-store activation, strong profit management and growth of the key accounts and their share of wallet.
What we ask
To be successful in this position, you must:
- be articulate English and Filipino (Proficiency in other dialects is a plus)
- be customer-focused
- be able to act with speed and decisiveness
- have a strong sense of ownership and accountability
- have strong sense of collaboration
- have excellent oral and written communication skills
What we offer
- Unique company culture of Filipino heritage and international presence.
- Competitive salary & benefits package and engagement programs that focuses on well-being.
- Diverse training and development programs to help you grow on your own professional journey.
- A friendly working environment and professional team members to help you broaden your knowledge and growth paths.
- Autonomy and trust to create longer term impact that helps bring better nutrition to the world.
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it's not just about what we do, but who we are. We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world. Join a Best-in-Class Commercial Team and accelerate your career growth!