Jr. IT Infrastructure Manager
As the IT Infrastructure & Service Delivery Manager you will:
- Lead the IT Infrastructure, network, servers, PC, local user support and be accountable for operational excellence.
- Be responsible for maintaining IT Continuity (avoid unplanned downtime), execute IT Continuity, compliance assessments and remediation activities.
What we ask
- At least 8 years of relevant experience in a similar role.
- Experienced in working with regional & global IT environment and at the same time with local site.
- Proven Project Management skills and experience to successfully deliver small to medium projects.
- Expertise in one or more of the following areas: network, servers, service management, data center, PC, mobile device/handheld device.
- Experience and/or certifications with any of the following is a plus ie Network, Data Center operations, Application, PC or other handheld devices
What we offer
- A global working environment
- Flexibility at work
- Cross disciplinary career growth
- Learning opportunities (on job training, conferences, training certifications when they add value to your professional growth)
- Ensure IT services supported and operational within SLA.
- Lifecycle management of local infrastructure.
- Co-ordinate incident resolution teams during unplanned downtime.
- Manages vendor in providing the right technical support and services to business.
- IT asset management inclusive of localized vendor and purchasing.
- Manage compliance to IT policy & audit compliance.
- Local deployment leader of local/regional/global solutions using proper project management methodology
- Manage resource prioritization and serve as escalation point.
- Lead, coach and support team of direct and indirect reports
- Manage IT Infrastructure Opex & Capex
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it's not just about what we do, but who we are.
We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.