IT Services Analyst, Supply Chain - Philippines
IT Services Delivery Specialist, Supply Chain
Do you want to be part of an exciting journey of continuous IT service improvement? Within the IT Supply Chain department of FrieslandCampina we are looking for a Service Delivery Specialist in Kuala Lumpur. IT Supply Chain is accountable for all E2E Services in its service catalogue towards all Business Groups as well as Resolver Groups across all IT functions. IT owns the quality of services provided to the business as defined in agreed SLA’s and against agreed costs and ensures delivery of the services by IT supporting functions.
Key challenge for this role is striving for operational and service delivery excellence which can be further described as:
- Accountable to meet committed business SLA agreements (in close cooperation with supporting platforms, partners and suppliers).
- Close involvement in the E2E incident management and problem management process to ensure timely RCA and problem ticket delivery.
- Managing different levels of stakeholders autonomously across the IT organization.
- Informing IT leadership and the business and driving user & customer satisfaction.
- Continuously improving the quality of all IT services according to ITIL standards.
- Flexible and adjusting to customer demands and needs.
What we ask
The Service Delivery Specialist is:
- Accountable for end-2-end delivery of all agreed IT services within the IT SC cluster or a specific platform within the IT SC cluster conform SLA’s and the continuous service improvement.
- Responsible for defining SLA’s with service owners based on agreed IT SLA’s and providing regular updates on performance and status of continuous service improvement activities.
- Ensuring the Operational Level Agreements (OLA) and underpinning contracts are appropriate for the agreed service level targets.
- Participating in shifts to ensure 24/7 incident escalation management for Priority 1 and 2 incidents.
To achieve this, the Service Delivery Specialist has the following capabilities:
- Good communication skills.Experience with both Customer and internal IT delivery management.
- Good understanding of business needs & operational requirements within a SAP and/or Supply Chain domain.
- Knowledge about ITIL processes.
- Understanding of IT services & SLA.
- Experience with incident and problem management.
- Worked with ServiceNow (plus).
- Worked with Capgemini / T-Systems / WIPRO in the past (plus)
What we offer
In this exciting role, we are offering you:
- A great working environment within our Kuala Lumpur office which is our central office for the Asia region.
- Cooperation with a great team of IT experts within the SAP and supply chain IT domain.
- An international environment spreading from Europe to the far East with a complex landscape of IT solutions to support our supply chain processes.
- A position where you can have an immediate impact on the quality of the IT services we offer to our business.
- Opportunity to make use of our extensive online and physical training portfolio offered within our FrieslandCampina Academy
- A competitive salary and reward system.
The following 4 areas best describe the daily role of the Service Delivery Specialist
- Service delivery management
- Take responsibility & ownership for SLA services and projects.
- Work with partners and stakeholders in Business and IT on service agreements and improved service efficiency.
- Support with defining the right service agreement for contracts with 3rd parties.
- Ensure ownership of applications is documented in the service catalogue.
- Manage escalations and complaints regarding incidents and CRs.
- Drive problem management process incl. RCA for priority 1 & 2 incidents and permanent fixes.
- Optimize service delivery utilizing ServiceNow.
- Drive IT standardization.
- Service Reporting
- Setup integrated Service Level Reporting.
- Discuss Service Level with IT delivery teams.
- Discuss Service Level with Platform Leads, Unit Leads and Application Owners.
- Produce regular reports on service performance with the Business.
- Continuous service improvement (CSI)
- Initiate and manage service improvements to meet/exceed Service Levels.
- Manage the IT Service Portfolio and Service Catalogue.
- Assist platform teams to continuously improve services.
- Work with all parties to improve the E2E process of incident and problem management.
- Drive Demand to Delivery requirements of new, changed and retired services.
- Support strategic IT SC initiatives.
- Business Relationship
- SPOC for service related questions.
- Manage relationship with application owners and unit managers.
- Inform about services, service level and processes.
- Liaise on the joined Business/IT project plans and the impact on the services in the portfolio.
- Advise on IT solutions / support / service models.
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it's not just about what we do, but who we are.
We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.
The team you will be working with consists of two dedicated Service Delivery Analysts working closely together on the full scope of service management and with a group of application & service owners within the platforms. You will also frequently engage with the Platform & Unit Leads who are responsible for all E2E services. The team is mainly located in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) and Amersfoort (The Netherlands) and we are extending the team into Manilla (The Philippines).