Royal FrieslandCampina has embarked on an ambitious strategy of ‘Our Purpose, Our Plan’. The goal is to Win in the market, whereby technology and digital solutions are the key enablers for our supply chain organizations to outperform in the market every day.
To envision our new supply chain technology roadmap within the Make and OT platform, we are looking for an aspiring IT manager to lead our Innovate (R&D) service unit end-to-end, and leverage our technical capabilities to grow digital practice that helps maximize company value and drive user satisfaction across all of our global production units.
What we ask
To be successful in this role, you need to demonstrate a few traits and expertise in
• In-depth understanding of R&D and relevant Supply Chain processes
• High level of conceptual and strategic thinking
• Experiences in defining vision, strategy and managing budget
• Expertise in managing relationships with business customers at all levels
• Experience of leading cross functional teams and strong people management skills
• Inspirational leadership style
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Experience of working with third party vendors
• Extensive experience in process design, continuous improvement and innovation
• Project management skills, and working knowledge in Agile Scrum will be an advantage
What we offer
• A highly skilled team of technology enthusiasts
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Flexibility at work (yes you can work from home too)
• 25 days holidays
• Cross disciplinary career growth
• Learning opportunities (on job training, conferences, training certifications when they add value to your professional growth)
• Free cheese and milk at lunch
In this role you will not be working as a traditional ”Manager” to schedule and monitor tasks for your platform team. You will act as an enabling leader to unlock the expertise in your team. You will perform as a trusty business partner to understand their process or tools impediments and help bridge issues into technology possibilities.
It’s your passion to drive transformation and digital maturity across our supply chain landscape.
You will achieve so by:
• Leading the creation of global solutions and end to end service strategy
• Leveraging existing and developing new core capabilities within the platform
• Working closely, guiding and coaching the team, key business customers, vendors other IT platform stakeholders
• Inspires behavior that will lead to incremental and radical fast-change adoption of the use of fact-based insights to drive decision making in the company.
• Addressing business demand by capturing high level technology requirements.
• Delivering end-to-end technology services in the supply chain space by optimizing total cost of ownership and customer satisfaction/quality.
• Managing a highly skilled team, growing team capability and supporting career advancement
• Owning budget, planning, goal & target setting for external parties
• Defining right sourcing strategies for different parts of the platform, focusing on delivering the highest (and right) level of Innovate in R&D within the managed costs
• Working with partners and suppliers to ensure optimal engagement and quality delivery across projects
• Pro-actively working with key stakeholders to deliver data-driven business value and cost optimization, also in other IT Platforms.
• Facilitating and influencing in GBPO to ensure the decisions on global Innovate (R&D) processes are made taking all global implications, concerns and benefits into account.
• Developing a culture of continues improvement and result oriented mindset
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it's not just about what we do, but who we are.
We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.
This position will be part of FrieslandCampina’s IT Supply Chain platform team, consisiting a group of supply chain application experts, service delivery specialists and business analysts. Depending on product scope we also work with 3rd party implementation partners. This team set up adds complexity as well as fun to team working brought by time difference and cross-cultural understanding. Together we work to tackle the challenges of a scattered digital landscape across different business groups. It’s our mission to build consistent business processes enabled by the application capabilities.