IT Digital Commerce Business Analyst
FrieslandCampina’s global IT is looking for an experienced candidate to lead the digital transformation of our B2B business. The role involves leveraging capabilities in Salesforce.com, SAP, and eCommerce, as well as identifying new technology platforms to unlock additional business opportunities.
What we ask
To succeed in this role, you should bring in a solid technical skill set including:
- 5+ years’ experience working on technology/digital strategy & projects in the commercial domain
- Strong experience interacting with senior business stakeholders, and influencing decisions and direction
- Experience with Salesforce.com and agile methodology (certifications not mandatory, but a bonus)
- Good Knowledge with the defining, implementing and enhancing of eCommerce solutions
- Energy to drive change and new ways of go
- Experience working in multinational teams
- Degree level education
- Fluent in English
- As an international company, our primary business language is English and we often work with remote teams. Bringing in good cultural awareness will accelerate your success!
What we offer
- Unique company culture of Dutch heritage and international presence
- We offer great work life balance, and competitive salary & benefits package
- A team of talented and passionate data enthusiasts as sparring partners
- 25 days holidays
- Cross disciplinary career growth
- Learning opportunities (on job training, conferences, training certifications when they add value to your professional growth)
- Free cheese and milk at lunch!
We are looking for an experienced Commerce Digital Transformation Lead, based in Netherlands or Hungary (Budapest). This role will be responsible for leading our digital transformation in B2B commercial functions such as Sales, Marketing and eCommerce.
Although you are part of the IT function, you will be embedded in the commercial team as part of a multi-functional group. You will spend time delivering projects, whilst also guiding our business through exploring new innovating capabilities.
- Influence stakeholders and the business strategy with new opportunities and ideas / art of the possible
- Translate business requirements into technical requirements and be a trusted sparring partner and thought leader
- Adopt a flexible and proactive working approach to respond to changing requirements and business objectives while challenge in the interest of the company
- Collaborate & link between with sales, customer service, legal, finance, marketing, product development and operations
- Simplify complex commercial requirements and processes, mapping them to digital solutions and new ways of working.