IT Business Partner/Commercial Application Manager
Manage & support opco system and applications for both FrieslandCampina Hong Kong Ltd and as first line general customer & consumer ecosystem support. Support in project roll out and implementation.
What we ask
- Obtained a bachelor's degree level qualifications. Preferrable IT or computer science (but not a requirement) disciplines include Operations Research, Economics/Mathematics, Business Studies/MBA, Engineering, Physics
- At least 5 – 8 years of professional work experience. With good business acumen.
- Experienced with managing and supporting CRM tool (Salesforce.com and Salesforce Marketing Cloud), chatbot, omnichannel, e-commerce related commercial digital ecosystem and commercial applications.
- Experienced with system and data integration.
- Experienced with data analytics tool ie. PowerBI (optional)
- Experienced with automation tool ie. PowerAutomate, UiPath (optional)
- Able to communicate with multiple internal & external stakeholders
What we offer
A challenging international environment, never a dull moment and a place to grow
A workplace where you can really make a difference and have impact by successfully realizing changes
Unique company culture of Dutch heritage and international presence
Strong career opportunities
- Manage and support external facing system & applications
- Manage and support consumer digital ecosystem
- Manage and support local and global project implementation and roll out
- Develop application manuals and provide training to key users
- Support in process transformation/digitalization/automation journey
- Lead project management life cycle and business support.
- Be a key business partner with Sales & Marketing team.
FrieslandCampina (Hong Kong) Limited is a multi-national dairy company headquartered in the Netherlands, with a strong presence in the Asia Pacific that includes Hong Kong. Today, FrieslandCampina is one of the world’s largest dairy companies. Every day, Royal FrieslandCampina provide millions of consumers all over the world with valuable nutrition from milk.
In Hong Kong, our key consumer products are Infant Milk and Ready to Drink Milk under the brand names of Friso and Dutch Lady. In the Food Service, we are well known for market leader Black & White Evaporated Milk preferred by Tea Masters and long heritage Longevity sweetened condensed milk. We are expanding our business in the China market, Macau as well as Taiwan from our base in Hong Kong.
We are recruiting high calibre people to strengthen our team to further grow our market positions.