IT Business Analyst Innovate/PLM
Do you want to be driving the continuous improvement of our strategic PLM solution?
Within the IT Supply Chain department of FrieslandCampina we are looking for a IT Business Analyst with SAP PLM expertise in Kuala Lumpur. The IT SC Innovate team is responsible for all IT solutions within the R&D/Innovate domain and SAP PLM is the core application utilized to support the FrieslandCampina business processes in this domain. As a team we have an ambitious roadmap to further deploy the SAP PLM solution across the organization in the next 2 years, while starting to harvest the value from our current install base in close connection with the digital R&D group through data and analytics.
Key challenge for this role is combining good technical and functional application knowledge with in-depth knowledge of processes and a very good understanding of the business.
The scope of the Innovate domain is:
- Product Specification Management For Finished and Semi-finished products
- Recipe Management for Finished and Semi-finished products to ensure proper integration to the SAP ERP application
- Data and Analytics management to ensure the right data in going into the system and that we utilize the data from the systems to create the right insights and drive business value
- Label Management driving the right product labels
- Integration Management to ensure all the internal Innovate process are properly working, and facilitate the integration to other domains and applications
- Handover to production process that will drive the connectivity from Recipe to BOM and production
This specific role will play a key role in the data and analytics and in the label management areas.
What we ask
The ideal candidate for this IT Business Analyst position has the following capabilities:
- Self-managed professional with experience in R&D and innovate processes supported in SAP PLM.
- Technical knowledge of the SAP PLM and a good understanding of business needs & operational requirements within the Innovate domain.
- Strong capabilities on dealing with Data and Analytics with the ability to translate business needs in IT solutions
- Sense of ownership, ensuring projects and other changes are delivered according agreed time lines and SLA.
- Good communication skills and team spirit.
- Academic/Bachelor Master or proven further ‘self-learning education’.
- 5-7 years of work experience in the SAP PLM domain.
What we offer
In this exciting role, we are offering you:
- A great working environment within our Kuala Lumpur office which is our central office for the Asia region.
- Cooperation with a great team of IT experts within the Innovate team and supply chain IT domain to expand your knowledge and experience.
- An international working environment spreading from Europe to the far East with a complex landscape of IT solutions to support our supply chain processes.
- A position where you can have an immediate impact on the quality of the IT services we offer to our business.
- Opportunity to make use of our extensive online and physical training portfolio offered within our FrieslandCampina Academy
- A competitive salary and reward system.
Business process and technology improvement
- Expert of E2E Product lifecycle management business processes and translate business challenges and value opportunities into process and technology solutions.
- Liaise with the service development team to suggest a high level functional solution
- Develop a comprehensive requirement specifications that will determine the estimate of cost, time and resources to deploy solutions
- Strong data and analytics capabilities, with the ability to translate data and analytics into value opportunities and insights for the business
IT Strategy Definition & Execution
- Provides input for domain IT strategy and strategic portfolio planning/ Roadmap
- Prioritization of innovation / change in cooperation with business owners.
- Brings the outside in - understand the own industry end-to-end, bringing best in class processes / technology and ways of working
- Support the FrieslandCampina business in defining their business process and technology requirements and strategy
- Safeguard platform strategy and global process template
- Collaborate effectively with other Delivery units, platforms and IT Clusters
Knowledge Expert & Advisor
- Possesses a deep understanding of the assigned business area E2E process and technology knowledge of global and local solutions
- Coaches colleagues on way of working
- Is a trustworthy advisor (person to go to) for identifying opportunities and risks for solution developments and for supporting management in decision making
- Manage and realize large projects and change (classic Waterfall + Agile Scrum)
- Develop project estimates & complete financial model to deliver projects
- Define and plan (including budget) assigned projects
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it's not just about what we do, but who we are.
We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.
The team you will be working with consists of four dedicated Business Analysts who are working closely together on the full scope of Innovate and product lifecycle management and in close cooperation with colleagues within other teams in IT like Plan, Deliver, warehousing, Quality and Make. You will also frequently engage with the Platform & Unit Leads who are responsible for all E2E services. The team is mainly located in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) and Amersfoort (The Netherlands).