Internship Sensory & Consumer Development
In the Global Sensory Development team within R&D FrieslandCampina we are continuously improving sensory and consumer methods and therefore also contributing to the development and improvement of products.
Do you also want to contribute to this and experience the dynamics of a team player at FrieslandCampina? And do you want to have an extensive sensory and consumer development experience? This internship position might be something for you!
What we ask
- A relevant Bachelor’s and/ or Master education
- Independent thinking ability
- Affinity with sensory science (is a pre)
- Affinity with psychobiology (is an advantage)
- Experience in statistics and data analysis (is a pre)
- Knowledge about the sensory program EyeQuestion (is an advantage)
- Available from September 2021
What we offer
We offer an interesting and challenging internship position, providing you the opportunity to develop yourself in your work field. You can count on sufficient professional supervision and a reasonable internship allowance.
If you have any questions regarding this internship position, please contact Janet Ottens via firstname.lastname@example.org
We only process applications received via the website.
You will be responsible for:
- Independently working on a specific assignment (planning, setup, analysis, reporting). The assignment is based on improving the quality of our sensory/ consumer data and results.
- Working on an assignment based on statistical analysis
- Working on sensory/ consumer projects (planning, setup, analysis, reporting)
- Build on methods that focus on the sensory product experience by consumers
- Improve sensory methods for the sensory expert panel
- Learn about the program EyeQuestion
- Assist in bigger projects for sensory and consumer science
- Prepare sensory/ consumer tests
- Have an unique opportunity to take a look behind the scenes at FrieslandCampina
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it’s not just about what we do, but who we are.
We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our 22,000 employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.
The Global Sensory Development team leads and conducts valuable sensory and consumer research in a multi-disciplinary business environment, delivering excellent guidance to projects throughout the business. As part of this team you will support the development and improvement of new and existing products, as well as contribute to the constant improvement of our sensory and consumer best practices.