International Content Marketing Manager
What we ask
- Minimum degree in Marketing, Business or related field.
- Minimum 12 years of both local and regional digital content marketing experience in a B2C environment
- Good demonstration in developing insights & marketing strategy development. Able to translate the assigned strategies into good implementation
- Good grasp of P/L and budget development and analysis to drive decision
- Good project management for marketing toolkits; planning, managing stakeholders and driving alignment
- Willingness to travel
- Experience in working within a cross matrix organization is preferred
What we offer
- International work environment. We embrace diversity and inclusion
- People-focused and approachable
- A place where people advocate open and transparent communications
- Short communication and short decision line
- Excellent remuneration package
Drive Global Always-on Marketing
- Lead the brand digital transformation by defining always-on content strategy to support both pull and push marketing and supervise the commercialization of the content and cascade to countries.
- Develop content strategy that also leverages optimized media buy, global SEO/SEM strategic guidelines, social buzz and trends.
- Drive performance driven content optimization
- Sharing of latest learning to countries in always-on marketing and social media content.
Global Commercial Innovation in Digital Space
- Drive innovation in developing / optimizing digital content to support new user acquisition. This includes innovation in global content development, local deployment strategies, digital content distribution, etc.
- Able to develop strategic relationship with digital vendors and platforms to develop new ways and technology to tell brand stories.
- Lead and develop new ways to evaluate and develop content that is faster and more efficient.
- Identify new intelligence gathering tools and sources of consumer insights and trend information globally to support content development.
- Lead commercial innovation by working with cross function teams including digital specialists to improve UX, allowing the brand to provide the right nutrition and parenting advise to consumers in different digital platform at the right time, improving trial consideration.
- Demonstrate leadership in driving stakeholders management such as R&D, digital global team, brand team, country teams and strategic vendors, etc to ensure innovation projects are on time in full and within aligned parameters.
Supporting Country execution
- Participate in monthly marketing reviews with countries; highlight potential issues and opportunities in digital strategic development and executions based on agreed KPIs evaluation.
- Support and provide recommendations to line manager on top digital strategic initiatives that global marketing team with cross functional teams can help countries to drive digital transformation at ground level.
- Monitor and support countries digital implementation to ensure they are aligned with agreed approved digital initiatives and aligned with global do and don’t.
The International Content Marketing Manager will be part of the Global Marketing team for Specialised Nutrition Business Group based in Singapore. The person will be reporting to the Senior International Marketing Manager and work alongside the Brand Marketing team and cross functional teams.
If you think you have the right experience and traits, we would like to hear from you.