You are working in the technology team of FrieslandCampina Ingredients in Veghel. You are working on a project to optimize process conditions of the caseinate production lines. The result of this assignment is an optimized window of operations for this process in order to produce product within specification, but also taking into account the downstream processes.
What we ask
To be successful in this position, you are/have:
- Doing a relevant Batchelor/master’s degree with a focus on process technology or chemical processing.
- Knowledge on dairy is a pré.
- Can-do mentality toward solving tasks for which new skills need to be acquired fast
- Analytical and you are able to translate theoretical knowledge to production.
- You like to connect with new people and you are able to get things done from them.
- Available for a duration of at least 5 months.
- Your communicative skills are highly developed.
What we offer
We offer an interesting and challenging internship position, providing you the opportunity to develop yourself in your workfield. You can count on sufficient professional supervision and a reasonable internship allowance.
With the production of caseinate several parameters are important to ensure quality of our products and also taking into account capacity, use of utilities and downstream processes. We are constantly working on optimizing those parameters of our production lines. This assignment will focus on optimizing the process further. This comes with working together with production and other departments and involves experimental work at the production line.
In this position you will be located in the technology department of FrieslandCampina Veghel, in the milkprotein department. You will be working closely in a young multidisplinary team of experts on dairy processing and you will be collaborating with different departments such as QA, QC, production and logistics.