Within the ICT department DTA (Digital, Technology and Analytics), VCS (Global Value Chain Services) is responsible for the availability and performance of the Global SAP landscape. Within VCS we work together with 45 colleagues in the SAP Technical team, SAP Functional team, Test and Release-management and Integration Services. VCS works close together with an outsourcing partner in India. Our VCS offices are located in Amersfoort and Kuala Lumpur. From all our colleagues we do expect they are purpose-driven, commercially obsessed and do have an owner’s mindset.
What we ask
- Academic or HBO level of education in Business Administration or similar.
- You are a conceptual thinker with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, analytical skills and problem solving skills.
- The candidate should be pro-active, flexible, precise, integer, customer oriented
What we offer
- Be part of a dynamic team in an international global organization.
- Experience and learn ITIL processes.
- Have the freedom to come up with improvements and implement these.
- Have active support from a dynamic team.
- Deliver a management presentation at the end of the internship.
- Work from the Amersfoort office, at least 4 days a week.
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it's not just about what we do, but who we are.
We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our 22,000 employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.
As an intern you will be assigned to analyze our VCS Service Delivery Process. You will deep dive into these processes and make analyses. You will have access to process descriptions and reporting data. You will use insights from Operational Excellence best practices with a focus on an excellent user experience and user satisfaction.
Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training. FrieslandCampina offers not only a competitive salary but also training and education on the job because it's important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.