Intern Growth Markets and Global Accounts
We work in the dynamic team of Growth Markets and Global Accounts, focusing on exporting our dairy products throughout various countries in Europe. We are currently looking for a motivated, creative and analytical person who has an interest in marketing, wants to work in an international setting and who would (together with us) like to promote our brands throughout Europe. You will be in contact with marketing agencies and will work on well-known brands like Chocomel and Campina. You will work closely together with the brand and marketing manager to build, expand and sustain our branded and private label business in various European countries.
What we ask
- You are, at least, a third-year student (bachelor / master);
- During your internship you must be registered with an educational institution;
- You have a strong affinity with marketing;
- You are flexible, enthusiastic, proactive, hands-on and communicative;
- You speak and write fluent English! (Dutch is no hard requirement);
- Several starting dates possible from September onwards for 4 or 5 days a week for a period of 6 months.
What we offer
An internship at FrieslandCampina entails many responsibilities and is more than a standard internship. You are part of the team and are fully involved in the department. The organization gives a lot of attention to your personal development and finds it important that you continue to grow. You will receive a monthly internship allowance and, when applicable again due to COVID, full reimbursement of your daily public transport.
Your key activities can include:
- Execute market research to find new product opportunities in a wide variety of markets
- Arrange (digital) multiple-touchpoint campaigns and analyze & optimize their performance
- Coordinate social media activities with various agencies
- Analyzing and optimizing our (digital) campaign performance
- Assist the team with other tasks such as customer presentations and various analyses
We work in the dynamic team of Growth Markets and Global Accounts, focusing on exporting our dairy products throughout various countries in Europe.
It's a small, motivated and commercially obsessed marketing team, meaning you will have impact even during your internship.
As a marketing team because of our small size we are closely aligned.
We have a tight cooperation with various different disciplines like sales, project management, regulatory affairs and more.