Intern Export Europe
This is your chance to work in the unique, culturally diverse & dynamic team of Export Europe. Our focus is exporting building our brands throughout various countries in Europe. We are currently looking for a motivated, creative and analytical person who has an interest in marketing, wants to work in an international setting and who would (together with us) like to promote our brands throughout Europe with a specific focus on Scandinavia.
You will be in contact with marketing agencies and will work on well-known brands like Chocomel, Optimel and Parrano. You will work closely together with the brand managers to sustain, build and expand our branded and private label business in various European countries with a specific focus on Scandinavia.
What we ask
- You are, at least a third-year, university or applied sciences student (bachelor / master);
- During your internship you must be registered with an educational institution;
- You have a strong affinity with marketing;
- You are analytical, flexible, enthusiastic, proactive, hands-on and communicative;
- You speak and write fluent English! (Dutch is no hard requirement);
- Available for 4 or 5 days a week for a period of 6 months;
- Available per Mid-August 2023 (Start 1st of September can be discussed).
What we offer
- An internship with many responsibilities: you are part of the team and are fully involved in the department.
- A great opportunity to learn how a large multinational operates.
- We give a lot of attention to your personal development and find it important that you get the opportunity to learn and grow
- A friendly and informal working environment, yet professional team members as sparring partners
- A monthly internship allowance and full reimbursement of your daily public transport;
- Free cheese and milk at lunch in the central office, and barista coffee to help you go through your working days with a lot of joy
Your key activities can include:
- Execute market research to find new product opportunities in a wide variety of markets
- Arrange (digital) multiple-touchpoint campaigns and analyze & optimize their performance
- Coordinate social media activities and events with various agencies
- Analyzing and optimizing our (digital and shopfloor) campaign performance
- Assist the team with other tasks such as customer (sell-in) presentations and various analyses
The Export EU team is a small but tight-knit commercial team. We also align with most other disciplines & stakeholders in- and outside of the company. How previous Marketing Interns have experienced working within Export Europe: “What I liked most about my time at Export Europe, is how each day differed from the other. As you get the chance to work for various brands, markets and countries, you will really be able to broaden your (marketing) experience and skills in a wide range. Another thing that I enjoyed, is that Export Europe is still a bit of a startup. Because of this, you often get the space and chance to come up with creative/innovative solutions and suggestions yourself, whenever you have to deliver something that the team hasn’t done or tried before. Overall, I have really enjoyed my time at Export Europe, as the Marketing Brand Managers fully involve you in the department and give you the opportunity to learn and grow.”