Intern Corporate Sustainability
You will be part of the Corporate Sustainability team, supporting the team to deliver corporate wide sustainability strategies in order for maximize success for FrieslandCampina and to win in the market. Joining the Corporate Sustainability department will bring you in contact with other departments such as Communication, R&D and Marketing at global level. During your internship, you will join the Corporate Sustainability Team and will support with:
Market analysis for different value propositions (e.g. carbon footprint) to support the strategy development
• Support the sustainability roadmap
• Support in document updating
• Assist in updating and pursuing sustainable benchmarks
• Support sustainability reporting
• Improve on communicating sustainable impact
What we ask
What we look for in an intern:
- A 3rd or 4th year HBO/WO student, studying business administration, sustainability or a comparable education
- Affinity with working in a team
- You are available 4 to 5 days a week for 5 to 6 months, starting in January or February 2022
- Good command of English
- Proactive, accurate, enthusiastic and independent. You know how to tackle!
- Knowledge of the agricultural sector and the world of our member dairy farmers
- A collaborative internship, not a graduation assignment
What we offer
An interesting and instructive internship within a versatile team where you develop within your field. From day one you are part of the team and you fully participate in the department. The organization pays a lot of attention to your personal development and considers it important that you continue to grow. You will receive a monthly internship allowance.
As an intern you fully participate in the sustainability activities with the corporate sustainability team and those who support the team. You coordinate between members, update documents and carry out surveys, identify ESG risks and participate in various projects. You learn to coordinate with various departments, with the right tools and using the right strategies.
FrieslandCampina's 16,995 member dairy farmers in the Netherlands, Belgium and Germany and their families share a passion: producing sustainable milk of the highest quality! FrieslandCampina's 23,783 employees use this milk to make high-quality dairy products for consumers and customers all over the world. The cooperative in which the member dairy farmers are united has a history of almost 150 years and is still very much alive.
As a sustainability intern you are part of the corporate sustainability team. Your focus is mainly on aiding the team with FrieslandCampina's corporate sustainable strategies. An important goal is to add an outside in view.