Intern Channel Marketing
We are seeking a motivated intern who wants to work in an international context and support our Industry Channel Marketing Team. Within the business group FrieslandCampina Professional, the Industry channel team plays a very strategic role selling cheese, cream, butter and encapsulates to major players in the Food and Beverages Industry, such as Unilever, Dr Oetker, Nestlé and Mars. In your role, you will be focusing on several projects ranging from sustainability, portfolio analyses and strengthening our digital execution. You will be working with colleagues from all over the world, but the majority of the team is based in Amersfoort. If you have an interest in marketing & strategy, and the B2B Food & Beverages Industry, this internship is perfect for you!
What we ask
To be successful in this position, you are/have:
• Studying at Bachelor / Master level in the direction of Marketing, Business Administration, Innovation management or a similar commercial route.
• You have a strong affinity with marketing or business development and want to learn more about working in a FMCG environment.
• Knowledge and interest in B2B Food and Beverages markets.
• Is hands-on and can work independently in a structured manner.
• Excellent communication skills & good stakeholder management.
• Excellent in spoken and written English.
• Team player; you will be part of an enthusiastic (partly hybrid) team incl social offerings (drinks, lunches etc..).
• Start date in consultation, but no later than February 2023 with a full-time availability (32-40 hours) for a minimum of 6 months.
What we offer
We offer an interesting and challenging internship position, providing you the opportunity to develop yourself in your work field. You can count on sufficient professional supervision and a reasonable internship allowance. It is required to be enrolled at a Dutch educational institute. We only process applications received via the website.
In this role, the responsibilities you will be given are the independent execution of (sub) projects relating to our sustainability strategy, category management and customer support, like: conducting and analysing research and working on portfolio overviews. You will assist our team in the development and deployment of communication and activation campaigns, where you are also challenged in the field of content management and following deadlines. You will therefore not only work with the Channel Marketing Team, but also the Digital Marketing and Branding&Communication team, giving you exposure to a broad group of stakeholders within FrieslandCampina Professional.
We work in a hybrid model, where you can partly work from home and partly in our main office in Amersfoort, The Netherlands (preferably 2 days a week). It is possible to combine this internship with your own graduation project.
FrieslandCampina Professional (FC-P) is a world-class, global leader in solutions for B2B professionals and dairy-based value-added ingredients. In close cooperation with customers and through the exchange of in-depth expertise, we help customers to win in the market. The business units serves the Bakery and Horeca channels, as well as the Food and Beverage Industrial Manufacturers. FC-P is a global business with sales offices, dedicated research and production facilities in over 30 countries across the globe.