Intern Branding & Communication
Do you have a passion for Branding and Marketing Communication, do you take ownership of your tasks and can you work independently? Then discover the dynamic world of FrieslandCampina Ingredients as an intern Branding & Communication!
FrieslandCampina Ingredients is a world-class, global leader in dairy and plant-based value-added, healthy and functional ingredients and solutions. In close cooperation with customers and through the exchange of in-depth expertise, FCI helps customers to win in the market - especially in the areas where nutrition matters most, such as for infants, elderly people, for delivering performance and medical nutrition. FrieslandCampina Ingredients is a global business with sales offices, dedicated ingredient research and production facilities around the world in the Netherlands, Germany, United States, Indonesia, China, Singapore, Japan, Brazil, Egypt, New Zealand and India.
What we ask
- You are currently in your University Bachelor/ Master education or 3rd / 4th year HBO Bachelor level within a relevant study.
- Pro-active team player
- Independent, accurate and flexible working attitude
- Sense of responsibility & high degree of willingness and eager to learn
- Intermediate level of English and fluent in Dutch
- Experienced in working with MS Office
- Embracing a hybrid way of working; (mostly) from home and in the office
- Available for a minimum period of 5 months
So do you have affinity with (B2B) Marketing and Communication and are you looking for an inspiring, valuable experience where you can really make an impact? Then come reinforce our team during an internship at FrieslandCampina Ingredients!
What we offer
We offer you an interesting and diversified field of activity in an international environment with freedom to contribute your own ideas, and excellent perspectives for your professional and personal development. Tasks will include:
- Supporting the various teams in the execution of branding and marketing & communication projects, e.g. brand activation planning, development of marketing communication touchpoint materials, organization of marketing events
- Coordination and execution of marcom materials production
- Build presentation materials & business reports in PowerPoint
- Preparation and follow-up of internal meetings
- Direct correspondence with agencies and internal stakeholders
- High involvement in diverse day-to-day business
- We offer you the opportunity to write your graduation thesis during this internship
FrieslandCampina does not only compensate its employees with monetary rewards. We also offer interesting and instructive internships assignments to promote development in your specific discipline. You will be given a great deal of responsibility during the internship and you can also count on good coaching and an appropriate internship salary. This is, after all, the most effective way to learn.
At the headquarters of FrieslandCampina Amersfoort, The Netherlands, we are looking for an enthusiastic (graduate) Intern Branding & Communication.
All employees at FrieslandCampina share a single passion: getting more out of milk and aim to help people move forward in life. With our brands - over 30 - we reach millions of people in more than 100 countries. FrieslandCampina consists of a number of business groups and operating companies with offices all around the world. The central office is located in Amersfoort, the Netherlands.