Intercompany Record to Report Accountant (SSC)
Are you ready to take the next steps in your career and take over senior responsibilities and ownership for projects? Would like to handle end to end accounting & reporting tasks realted to intercopmany procesess? If yes we are looking for you! Join our expanding Record to Report team apply today!
What we ask
- At least 3 years of finance/ accounting experience in a multinational company or Accounts Payable or General Accounting or Record to Report experience at a Shared Service Centre environment
- University or college degree in Finance or Accounting
- Fundamental knowledge of financial statement preparation; experience in consolidation
- IFRS and/or other EU GAAP experience is an advantage
- Excellent proficiency in English
- Experience with ERP / Reporting systems
- Proactive and “can do” mindset
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to adopt change
What we offer
- Opportunity to bring in your ideas and to develop further
- Challenging tasks with real added value
- Cheerful environment with colleagues from different cultures
We opened our Budapest Shared Service Centre in January 2017, covering the Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Record-to-Report and Procurement activities for EMEA countries and we are still expanding our scope.
We ensure exciting and interesting daily tasks, and career development opportunities. We believe that our success is based on the balance of our colleagues; therefore, our motto is ‘We Care’.
FrieslandCampina is one of the sixth largest dairy companies across the globe. We produce and sell products such as dairy-based beverages, infant nutrition, cheese and desserts. A few of the well-known consumer brands are Landliebe, Pöttyös and Frico.
- Handle the Inter Company billing and processing
- Manage the Intercompany related financial accounting tasks (accruals, corrections)
- Count the intercompany reconciliation
- Follow up on Intercompany payments and collection efforts Intercompany invoices
- Prepare the Balance Sheet reconciliation and reporting
- Internal Control Compliance