**Join our Systems organization to drive the growth of the organization and its successful system propositions, like Lattiz!**
FrieslandCampina Professional (FC-P) is a customer-led organization, unleashing the full potential of the B2B world. FC-P aspires to become a world-class, global leader in dairy and plant-based value-added, ingredients and solutions, by servicing direct and indirect customers.
Expansion of our solutions business is recognized as one of the levers to realize this ambition. A new Systems organization is formed to carry out this responsibility for launching, driving and supporting existing and new system solutions in the markets across the globe.
Our solutions consist out of an appliance, product and a lock-in technology and are designed to solve specific customer pains across various channels and use moments.
As the Industrialization Manager, you will be responsible for leading the process of industrialization for all newly developed (appliance, foaming unit, and ingredient) as developed by the internal and external development roles.
What we ask
- Strong knowledge of manufacturing processes, assembly lines, and quality management systems in home appliances industry, plastic injection moulding and preferably in food industry
- Extensive experience in supplier management and sourcing, including identifying and selecting appropriate manufacturers and negotiating pricing and terms with suppliers.
- Solid understanding of quality control processes, including the ability to develop and implement quality manuals and standards translations for new manufacturing or assembly processes.
- Familiarity with continuous improvement methodologies and the ability to implement improvement programs to optimize manufacturing processes and product quality.
- Expertise in transferring R&D specifications into manufacturing ones for machines, subsystems, foam units, dairy products, and critical components.
- Experience in developing manufacturing processes, tooling, and equipment.
Key Competencies / mindset on expert level
- Gathering & deriving insights
- Executing with rigor
- Collaborating to win
- Acting with decisiveness
- Influencing others
- Developing others
- Growth mindset
- Open & transparent
What we offer
We offer you a great opportunity where you can make difference and impact on development and running of our systems businesses. You will be a part of an exclusive team within Royal FrieslandCampina, which develops solutions for our customers to make the excellent drinks for the consumers.
- Challenging and complex developments
- Multi-partner internal and external context
- Working in an open and collaborative team
- Opportunity to build the role and its scope from scratch.
You are end-responsible for leading the development and implementation of the manufacturing process for our products (appliance, foaming unit, and ingredient) delivered by the D&T function. You will ensure the successful transfer of R&D specifications into manufacturing ones for sub-systems, technology, product, and critical components. This includes selecting appropriate manufacturers product elements, including foaming units, critical parts, critical assemblies, critical sub-system units, and the final product.
Your primary goal will be to kick-start the manufacturing process and hand-over the running operation to the regular organization, including FCP: for consumables, the Appliance Partner: for the appliance, FCP-S: for the foaming unit, and the final integral system.Your role is critical in guarding and assuring acceptable quality levels at new product introduction. You are responsible for the successful transition from the end of the development stage to the start of the production phase.
Finally, you will orchestrate developments across multiple suppliers and roles to ensure that they are aligned with the total purpose of delivering manufacturing process, kick starting operations and supply activities within approved technical specifications and defined quality levels per system.
Other (content driven) main activities that are part of your role:
- RFI/RFQ process for selecting manufacturing partners
- Manufacturing process development and optimization
- Development and implementation of Quality Manuals and Standards translations for new
- Continuous improvement over the lifecycle of appliances, tools and assembly lines.
As this is a newly set up organization, you are the co-owner of the transformation together with the rest of the Systems team, especially in parts related to your role and discipline.
The Systems organization is led by the Business Director Systems. The leadership team consists out of the following 6 functions:
- Manager Development and Technology,
- Business Development Manager,
- Manager Partnerships & Operations,
- Manager Quality & Standards,
- Manager Installed Base & Services,
- Manager Portfolio & Concept Marketing.
You will report to the manager of Partnerships and Operations.