HR Manager Wolvega
All 20,000 employees at FrieslandCampina share a single passion: getting more out of milk and aiming to help people move forward in life. With over 30 brands we reach millions of people in more than 100 countries. FrieslandCampina is organized by business groups and operating companies with offices all around the world. The head office is located in Amersfoort, the Netherlands. FrieslandCampina provides people around the world with all the good things milk has to offer, with products that play an important role in people’s nutrition and well-being. Together with its member dairy farmers, FrieslandCampina is the milk expert continually expanding its knowledge of the applications of milk. FrieslandCampina is transforming as a company to reach our 2020 goals. HR has developed a People Strategy to support on the way to achieve route2020, which focuses on Talent, Engagement and Change. This means the HR role is becoming more strategic and tactical.
What we ask
- Bachelor/Master degree, preferably in HR or equivalent
- At least 7 years of relevant working experience within a corporate environment, preferably in FMCG
- Additional experience in production environment is favourable
- Think outside the box
- Use data to guide your work and innovation
- Strong change management skills, focus on leadership and behavior
- Inspiring personality with ambition and drive to grow within FrieslandCampina
- Strong stakeholder management skills within a corporate and international environment
- Result driven, entrepreneurial, team player, trusted partner
- Fluent in English and Dutch
What we offer
- Your salary is based on the weighting of your job and your experience.
- FrieslandCampina offers not only a competitive salary but also training and education on the job. We find it important for our people to continuously grow.
- It’s in our belief that this will help you to make more impact in your job and in our company.
- Partner with our business leaders to help them build their organizations and coach management on how to lead their teams.
- Be an integral part of the local leadership teams. It’s important to understand every aspect of the business and be a thought leader on people and organizational topics
- Act as a strategic and tactical business partner by advising, coaching and challenging line management
- Create the people strategy that will support us in realizing our goals and ambitions
- Translate development needs in high-leverage learning interventions
- Be responsible for local employee relations
- Be accountable for compliant and audit proof processes and procedures
For our business group Dairy Essentials (DE) we are looking for an experienced HR professional. You will operate as the HR Manager for our Packaging location in Wolvega. In this role you will report to the Director HR Supply Chain DE.
FrieslandCampina is transforming as a company to reach our 2020 goals. HR has developed People Strategy to support FrieslandCampina on the way to achieve route2020, which focuses on Talent, Engagement and Change. This means the HR role is becoming more strategic and tactical.
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it's not just about what we do, but who we are.We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.