HR generalist (with Talent Acquisition focus)
Are you go-getter and collaborative by nature? Are you ready to become part of a leading FMCG company with real love brands on the market? It’s your chance.
We're looking for someone just like you for our HR team in our Budapest Office - a go-getter who can take responsibility for own meaningful tasks, become invaluable partner for our stakeholders and help us to bring our organisation to the next level of excellence. If it's in your nature to seek out a challenge as part of a high-performing team, please read on.
FrieslandCampina Hungária Zrt. is an important player in the dairy sector with such well-known, beloved and leading brands on the market as the iconic Pöttyös, as well as Milli, Landliebe, Frico, Completa and Debic. All of our employees continuously strive for providing best-in-class dairy products to our consumers. Our company is also a real global player. Royal FrieslandCampina provides around 1 billion consumers all over the world with healthy food that is rich in valuable nutrients. We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist for this role.
What we ask
- Relevant BSc/MSc degree
- Experience within HR with recruitment/employer branding/employee engagement focus preferably in multinational manufacturing environment
- Experience in full life-cycle, various recruiting strategies and selection techniques
- Affinity to initiate and manage employer branding projects, prior ETC/EVP experience is an advantage
- Fluency in Hungarian & English language is a must
- Experienced MS Office user (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Proactive, get-it-done spirit, positive attitude, high level of ownership
- Excellent communication skills and collaborative mindset
- Customer orientated mentality, ability to build trust at all levels of the organization
What we offer
- Market-leading portfolio with love brands
- A strong, professional background & infrastructure
- Dynamic, enthusiastic team, pleasant atmosphere within a winning organization (locally and as member of a global network)
- Continuous professional development opportunities
- Diverse balance of exciting professional challenges and operational tasks
- Hybrid way of working
• Coordinating end-to-end recruitment processes for various business areas to ensure our staffing needs are met (primarily: Budapest HQ & Budapest Logistic Centre; Mátészalka factory as advisor)
• Applying up-to-date methods to build up external talent pipelines partnering with internal stakeholders
• Advising Line/Hiring Managers in recruitment related topics
• Managing tasks related to our ATS, Career portal, provide local content in cooperation with internal stakeholders
• Being driver of our Employer Branding related projects, activities and initiatives (via identified local touchpoints)
• Delivering and executing ideas regarding EVP materials and communication (internal and external activation)
• Coordinating relevant parts of the employee journey (such as onboarding, pre-boarding, etc.) to further drive experience
• Implementing and localizing global initiatives, materials and standards
• Further building employee engagement via actively participating in organizing employee events and various employee activation initiatives
Policies, Reporting & Administration
• Ensuring smooth implementation and development of HR systems, policies and processes, applying best practices within area of own responsibilities
• Preparing ad-hoc reports, statistics and administrative records within area of own responsibilities
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it's not just about what we do, but who we are.
We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.