Head of IT Thailand
The purpose of this role is delivering value creation through project delivery based on the captured business requirements and leading Thailand IT Team.
What we ask
- Bachelor or Higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
- Minimum 10 years of Information Technology experience, at least 3 year in a senior or team lead position, particularly on Business Process Analysis, System Implementation, Maintenance and Support, preferably in Commercials & Operations .
- Experience in creating and delivering of the related IT vision, strategy and Joint Business Plan
- Demonstrate solid experience in IT Project Management.
- Good understanding in IT services, delivery, capabilities, people at Operating Company level.
- Good command of both Thai & English language is a MUST
- Analytical and problem-solving skills with Project Management experience.
- Strong understanding of system functionalities, configuration, and basic development tools related to systems implemented in the company
- Willing to work under pressure and business dynamic change.
What we offer
FrieslandCampina Thailand is the affiliate of Royal FrieslandCampina and has been here since 1967. We produce and sell variety of dairy products under brand name Foremost, Ship, Falcon and My Boy. The extensive product range of quality products includes pasteurized milk, UHT milk, yoghurt drinks, and condensed milk. We believe our current and future success depends largely on the quality of our employees. For this reason, Foremost wants to offer an attractive, challenging and inspiring working environment where employees are encouraged to develop themselves both professional and personally.
1. Business Analysis
- Understand business requirements and translate into functional design for development. Main areas are Commercial and Operations
- Lead the development/acquisition of new solutions to meet expanding business requirements. Operationalize the application management and drive day-to-day maintenance.
- Estimate required resources/budget
2. Process Transformation and Continuous Improvement
- Deliver successful deployments and ensure client & user satisfaction
- Ensure process adoption and performance using process performance indicator dashboards and associated toolkit for OpCo businesses
- Support OpCo in defining their solution requirements for continuous improvement
3. Project Management
- Manage and deliver projects supporting business needs and priorities on time in full (OTIF)
- Create and manage project business case and documentation
- Plan, lead, monitor assigned projects; manage project timelines, resolve project concerns
- Review 3rd party SLA and ensure strict compliance to the SLA. Also Liaise with vendors in service delivery to the business. Ensure timely payment of commercial agreements.