Our Global Data and Analytics Platform team is looking for a leader to set up an integration competency center to create an integration landscape that would meet increasing demand and speed of FrieslandCampina’s cloud and digital strategy.
If you also want to be part of a company that serves a good purpose and is hungry to steer business decisions by the power of data, then we are looking for you.
What we ask
- Your passion for Data
- Deep, proven hands-on API integration experience
- Technical knowledge across the integration ecosystem
- 10+ years experience in data management and integration
- Comfortable with Agile methodologies and DevOps
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion to build teams and mentor
- As an international company, our primary business language is English and we often work with remote teams. Bringing in good cultural awareness will accelerate your success!
What we offer
- Unique company culture of Dutch heritage and international presence
- We offer great work life balance, and competitive salary & benefits package so you can enjoy it
- Diverse training and mentoring programs to help you grow on your own professional journey
- Exceptional support of cross disciplinary movement within the company to broaden your knowledge and growth paths
- A friendly and informal working environment, yet professional team members as sparring partners
- Autonomy and trust to create longer term impact that helps bring better nutrition to the world
- Free cheese and milk at lunch in the central office, and barista coffee to help you go through your working days with a lot of joy
As the Integration Platform Lead, you will be defining our new integration strategy and lead execution across FrieslandCampina’s integration landscape. You will also be building new capabilities within the Integration Competency Center, especially API management. Your team will act as the sparring partner to the business and other IT leaders to make FrieslandCampina a data-driven, digital organization. We are in the early days of this transformation journey, so you can make a real impact!
Your key contributions:
- Lead the creation and delivery of the integration strategy
- Rationalize and standardize integration landscape and way of working
- Define and build integration framework
- Build and develop integration capabilities
- Manage partners and suppliers to ensure optimal engagement and quality delivery
We are a group of talented data enthusiasts coming from diverse cultural and technical backgrounds. We speak Python, SQL, DataIKU, or whatever meets the need of building a state-of-the-art cloud-first (AWS) data landscape. Together we deliver high-quality data science and BI solutions to drive business value and fact-based decision making.
Integration is a digital business enabler and concerns both sharing data, as well as, sharing functionality and patterns. There is an increasing need to help identify, shape, scope and govern overarching solutions and integrations across business domains, and that’s where you come into play!