German Speaking AR& Collection Specialist
Would you like to utilize your language skills while supporting world-class food products you can truly connect to? Are you a solution oriented people person who does not hesitate to pick up the phone in order to be effective? Added value, ownership, process improvement are not just terms for you, but something you are keen on?
Then this opportunity is for you!
What we ask
- At least 1-2 years of relevant experience in Accounts Receivable& Collection field at an SSC or a multinational environment
- Proficiency in English language and German is a must
- University or college degree
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Proactive and outcome-focused attitude, eagerness to learn
- Strong stakeholder management and consultancy skills
- Results-oriented and customer-oriented
- Confident Excel user
- Ability to adopt change
What we offer
- Opportunity to bring in your ideas and to develop further
- Challenging tasks with real added value
- Cheerful environment with colleagues from different cultures
We opened our Budapest Shared Service Centre in January 2017, covering the Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Record-to-Report and Procurement activities for EMEA countries and we are still expanding our scope.
We ensure exciting and interesting daily tasks, and career development opportunities. We believe that our success is based on the balance of our colleagues; therefore, our motto is ‘We Care’.
FrieslandCampina is one of the sixth largest dairy companies across the globe. We produce and sell products such as dairy-based beverages, infant nutrition, cheese and desserts. A few of the well-known consumer brands are Landliebe, Pöttyös and Frico.
- Managing the overdue by contacting the customers and aligning within the sales organization
- Coordinate the order release process triggered by overdues and exceeding credit limits
- Handle customer queries and drive issue resolution
- Reroute disputes, deducted by customers, within the organization for further follow-up
- Business alignment meetings on overdue status, financial risks and procedures.
- Reporting (daily, weekly and monthly reports) on relevant financial developments and KPI’s
- Manage relationship with external and internal customers (3rd party customers, account managers, sales and finance leadership, customer service, supply team, warehouse etc.)
- Manage customer ledger (up-to-date information about overdue items)
- Maintain customer documentation
- Initiate Continuous Improvement initiatives
- Participate in Cross Functional Projects.