French speaking Accounts Payable Process Controller (SSC)
Are you interested in utilizing your language skills and building up your knowledge in finance? Are you looking for an interesting, flexible job, which can fit your university timetable? Would you like to work for a company with quality products you can truly connect to like our beloved Pöttyös brand? Self-development, team work and excellence are not just terms for you, but something you are keen on?
Then this is an opportunity just for you!
What we ask
- Experience in Accounts Payable, preferably in a multinational environment or in an a Shared Service Centre environment
- Experience in Customer Service is a significant advantage
- Fluency in English and French
- Experience in SAP and related workflow solutions is an advantage
- Confident Excel user
- Good communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Proactive and outcome-focused attitude, eagerness to learn
- Results-oriented and customer-oriented
- Ability to adopt change
What we offer
Challenging tasks with real added value
Brand new office with an entertainment unit
Cheerful environment with colleagues from different cultures
- Handling queries - responsible for handling vendor and employee/business partner queries via phone and email. As a FrieslandCampina representative, gives accurate information to suppliers/business partners, with professional way of communication and behavior.
- Follow-up – responsible for follow-up on pending items and reminders (responsibility of AP Control Team).
- Accurately booking and filing incoming invoices and supportive documentation, in case needed, and forwarding to responsible operational teams, in order to ensure timely month-end closing.
- Executing and coordinating processes related to incoming invoices, such as claims, returns, balance notifications, master data maintenance etc.
- Liaising with internal stakeholders and external suppliers of the company.
- Continuously monitoring data in AP subledgers/general ledger and related systems to ensure compliance.
- Assist in preparing internal policies and Annual Report based on applicable accounting and internal rules.
- Active participation in month-end closing activities, 100% timely completion of ICF controls on a monthly basis.
- Proving data, information and reports to different Stakeholders on a regular and ad-hoc basis.
- Participating in reporting and reconciliation activities.
- Executing document and file management, as well as archiving activities, related to AP queries.
- Contribute in the creation and maintenance of departmental policies, training documents and performance metrics. Provide ad-hoc project support.