Financial Planning & Reporting Analyst
For our Business Group FrieslandCampina Ingredients (FCI) in Amersfoort, we have initiated a search for a Financial Planning & Reporting Analyst. In this role you will report to the Manager Financial Planning & Reporting and work closely together with the other financial teams within FCI.
What we ask
- In this role you are part of the central finance reporting team of FCI, consisting of 5 other team members, including your manager.
- Your role is to provide support to the Manager FP&R and the FCI Management Team to increase quality of business decisions by a data driven approach.
- Your role is further to ensure best in class Finance basics with standardized processes for financial reporting, cost control and commercial reporting.
- You will be in the lead of the month end close process, including the monthly business review preparation for FCI. Next to that you are in the lead for the budget process as well as the execution and coordination of the internal Control compliance, incl. tax transfer pricing related controls.
- You are the business partner for the finance team, when it comes to the consolidated picture and reporting processes.
- The Financial Planning and Reporting Analysts acts as critical team member. Your observations matter and we expect a critical view on financial processes.
- You have frequent interaction with the Finance teams of different Ingredients entities across the globe (e.g. OpCo’s, Regional Sales Offices and Production plants), Financial Shared Service Centers, and the Corporate staff.
What we offer
In order to be successful in this position, we expect the candidate to have the following qualifications:
- Master’s degree in Finance / Economics or related fields
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience
- Systems knowledge: experience with SAP and Oracle HFM
- Proficient knowledge of MS Excel and Powerpoint required
- Fluent in English
- Highly analytical
- Experience with complex reporting issues and budget processes
- Business sense, result driven, both detail-oriented and helicopter view
- Enthusiastic, pro-active, curious, flexible, can do attitude
- Team-focused, feeling accountable, hands-on.
- Month end close process, including Business review preparation
- Budget planning and analysis (in HFM / SAP)
- Reporting and BI infrastructure
- Tax transfer pricing compliance
- Key user (SAP / BW / HFM / MicroStrategy)
Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training. FrieslandCampina does not however only compensate its employees with monetary rewards. We also consider it important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it. That is why we invest in relevant training courses in your particular discipline. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.