At our Head Office in Amersfoort (the Netherlands), we are looking for a high potential Financial Controller. To provide financial controlling activities for the Dutch Supply Hub Units for Business Group Specialised Nutrition you need to deliver timely, adequate, and reliable management information (reports and analysis) in line with corporate guidelines and to support strategic business development of the concerning entities. You work in close alignment with stakeholders at the Business Group level, in the local Operating Companies worldwide and in the financial shared service centers in the Netherlands and Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia). The role provides exposure to local and business group Finance Directors and is ideal to gain knowledge on global financial processes and international trade within FrieslandCampina as well different business cultures.
Several of the international Operating Companies source their products from the Netherlands. The purchase of these products (condensed milk, infant and children’s food, long life products) from the plants and the intercompany sales to the local entities are accounted for in Dutch Supply Hub Units and contain an important part of the margin of the total value chain. Financial controlling of the infant nutrition product flow is done within the Business Group Specialised Nutrition. You will become part of the international Business Group Finance team, which is responsible for the financial management and controlling of the Infant/Toddler nutrition business all over the world.
What we ask
- Master degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting;
- Minimium 5 years work experience, preferable in an international work environment;
- Knowledge of controlling activities, understanding the principles of internal control policies and accounting procedures, legal and tax requirements;
- Knowledge of IFRS;
- Good IT skills: SAP (ECC and BW), Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) and excel;
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communicator, with excellent Dutch and English language skills (verbally and in writing);
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Diagnosis and problem solving skills, hands-on mentality;
- Accountable; Accurate; Reliable; Results-oriented; Service-minded; Team player.
What we offer
- Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training. FrieslandCampina offers not only a competitive salary but also training and education on the job because it's important for our people to continue to grow.
- Your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it.
- The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.
- Full financial reporting of the reporting entities (Monthly, Quarterly, Yearly, Budget/Forecast);
- Full margin analysis / variances;
- Alignment with colleagues in local Opco’s on a.o. inventory information, transfer pricing, Outlook information (located in Asia and EMEA region)
- Periodic and ad hoc margin analysis;
- Providing and control of transfer pricing documentation
- Hedging administration;
- Budgeting and forecasting;
- Take part in change projects;
- Monitor compliance to accounting standards and tax requirements. Complexity within the financial controlling is in:
- Global stakeholder management, gaining information from and optimizing processes with (Finance) colleagues across different countries, cultures and time zones
- Complex (international) organization structure within SAP;
- Complex financial administrations, structures;
- Continuous changes of environment (e.g. organization changes, new product innovations, regulatory changes, internal controls);
- International scope and aspects (e.g. fiscal, legal statutory);
- Multiple application platforms and ICT solutions;
- Multiple internal customers;
- High number of (sub) administrations.
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it's not just about what we do, but who we are.
We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.