Executive Recruitment Consultant
Do you want to be part of building a new inhouse executive recruitment department? Are you an experienced (executive) recruitment consultant and eager to be part of this unique opportunity?
FrieslandCampina’s purpose is nourishing by nature. It stands for better nutrition for the world, a good living for our farmers, now and for generations to come. What we do adds value. Value in nutrition. Value for nature. Value for people. Young and old, consumer and customer, citizen and society. And in that way we add value for the owners of our company: the member farmers of FrieslandCampina. All employees worldwide are focused on adding this value, every day.
Recently FrieslandCampina has launched a new people and organization strategy. An important element within this strategy is the attraction and retainment of top talent on executive level. Therefore a new global inhouse executive recruitment team will be built with the aim to optimize and manage recruitment processes, coordinate partnerships with executive agencies and start inhouse sourcing. Off course with the purpose to deliver excellent service and talents for the business.
What we ask
- Master degree
- Experienced recruitment consultant with proven track record on executive level: at least 10 years of recruitment experience preferably in the field of supply chain and operations.
- Excellent stakeholders management and communication skills
- You can swift from hands on managing operational recruitment processes to more strategic building/change activities.
- You like to be part of a unique opportunity to build from scratch
- You take responsibility and have an owners mindset to take inhouse executive recruitment to a next level
- You are eager to reduce waste and act prudent on costs
- You are driven by our strong purpose
- Excellent sourcing capabilities
What we offer
- A challenging environment in a human and social culture
- A workplace where you can really make a difference by successfully realising changes
- Excellent terms of employment
- Strong career opportunities
You are a business driven and experienced executive recruitment consultant. You know what it takes to manage global executive recruitment processes. In the vacant position there will be emphasis on:
Driver of change
- Manage and optimize executive recruitment processes thereby connecting internal and external talent pipelines
- Help develop policies and design executive recruitment service processes
- Drive together with your other colleagues in the global TA team the change towards a new operating centralized model for executive recruitment
Best in class executive services
- Understanding business needs and translate this to vacancy profiles
- Creatively and proactively recruit, assess and present high quality executive candidates.
- Develop appropriate and consistent communications with internal clients and senior human resource partners to ensure a positive client and candidate experience.
- Provide strategic direction and counsel to hiring executives and senior human resources managers regarding recruiting trends and talent insights
- Participate in the continuous building and update of an executive database with a viable network including talented professionals (potential candidates) and with a focus on “best in class” talent in FrieslandCampina direct competitors as well as “best in class” companies.
- Pro-active sourcing and build of talent pipelines with the aim to move up to a model whereby the executive recruiter is supported with a dedicated sourcer.
- Manage and conduct thorough reference and background checks on final candidates.
- Effectively utilize comprehensive knowledge of company benefits, general compensation strategies, affirmative action program awareness and recruiting sales techniques.
Excellent stakeholder and contract management
- Build and select external partners including measuring performance via proactive contract management
- Manage and ensure connection with Hiring Managers, HRD’s and Talent Councils
- Building network with internal and external stakeholders on ELT and ELT-1 level (most senior levels within the company)
- Partner with the rewards partner to negotiate complex executive offer packages that will typically include base, bonus, long-term incentive compensation and other executive benefits.
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it’s not just about what we do, but who we are. We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our 23,000 employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.
You will work for the global HR department Talent & Leadership (global CoE). Within this department executive recruitment will be part of the global Talent Acquisition function.